To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Please note: This role is Dublin-based and will cover the Germany region
- You will play a key role as you lead this highly visible and motivated team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. Your Team is responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. They generate new business opportunities to fuel sales pipeline by conducting strategic research and cold calling. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve goals of the company.
- The Business Development Manager role is a progressive one, and we are looking for inspiring leaders who want to further develop their own careers by continuous professional development and moving into even more senior roles of ever-increasing responsibility within Salesforce.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Hire, train and develop a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) whose role consists of prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Develop BDRs into sales-ready candidates for future Account Executive positions
- Create metrics for monthly objectives
- Motivate to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Regularly report on team/team member results - quantity & quality of leads and revenue to Sales Managers
- Establish and nurture relationships with Key Partners
- Work closely with BDRs, Marketing and Operations
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
What We Look For
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the strengths you'll need for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Previous experience gained in software sales, preferably CRM or Enterprise Applications
- Strong experience successfully coaching and leading team members to achieve performance goals
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations in an individual contributor sales role
- A passion for building a thriving and diverse team
- Validated ability to create and inspire high performing teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and build trusted relationships
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural & high-growth environment
- Fluency in English AND German are needed for this role
Map Your Future
- We provide extensive training and mentoring including Bootcamp training. With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop extraordinary sales leaders. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your international experience in an organisation that has transformed the Enterprise Software Market with Cloud Computing
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning & development you will be offered the opportunity to apply for a number of positions in EMEA as part of your career progression plan
- Over the last 18 years Salesforce Foundation has become a vital part of our culture. The vision of the Salesforce Foundations is to use our people, technology and relationships to improve our communities. Using a unique 1/1/1 Model - 1% Time, 1% Product and 1% Equity we contribute the core strengths of Salesforce to our communities.
What's in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Sales Management and Senior Leadership positions
- World - Class Training & Development in professional growth and product knowledge
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks!
Do you feel inspired to join us? We look forward to your application!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
. and Salesforce.org
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc
. and Salesforce.org
will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc
. or Salesforce.org
Salesforce welcomes all.