ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Work all leads for Enterprise and Strategic accounts. Pipeline generation is expected with the support of Business Development Reps.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Master the product and be able to field customer service and product questions from your leads.
- Perform customer presentations and demos via online web conferencing tools.
- Work with the Growth and Marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- English and Dutch fluency preferred. Additional Nordic languages are a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years experience with full-cycle ownership for large/complex deals building consensus across key business decisions makers and stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Minimum 5+ Years Enterprise SaaS sales cycle experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Process-driven with obsessive attention to detail.
- Experience with completing and managing Requests for Information or Requests for Quotes.
- We work a lot and love it, you LOVE work as much as we do, and can dedicate your life to this while it gets off the ground.
- Experience with project management software or other productivity tools.
- Experience with e-commerce signup flows and field sales.
- Experience with Slack, Front, Salesforce, and Outreach.
- Some exposure to Customer Service and Technical Support processes, and sending responses quickly.
- You prefer building rapport with customers over annoying, aggressive sales tactics.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.