Account Executive: Canada:
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Moveworks’ Field Sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Moveworks platform. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Moveworks sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are searching for an experienced enterprise Account Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. As we continue to enter into bigger markets, and formalize our support for the larger enterprise segment, this division within Moveworks will blaze the path for organizational growth. This is a lucrative opportunity to break into new accounts within a rich green territory, avoid competing with representatives for account ownership, as well as closing deals with accounts with 10,000+ employees.
Who We Are
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first conversational AI platform for the enterprise. Built on the world's most advanced large language models, like GPT-3, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need - from IT support to HR help to policy information. Every employee at customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Hearst use Moveworks to make work effortless.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc.
and the San Francisco Business Times
called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What You Will Do
- Prospect into large fortune 1000 companies while running an efficient sales process
- Maintain, build and own specific relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational contacts
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual numbers
- Consistently build strong pipeline (3.5x of quota)
- Consistently achieve leading indicator targets – NBMs, CDDs, AIAs, and CQDs
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer's business
- Establish loyal champion relationships within account targets who can navigate, guide, and refer opportunities
- Negotiate favorable deals and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Handle existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Identify robust set of business drivers and move towards motivated buyers behind all opportunities
What You Bring To The Table
- A sales professional with 5+ years closing complex software deals (mix of field selling within mid-market and enterprise)
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $150k+ while continuing to close $MM deals
- Able to demonstrate sales methodology to prospect, build pipeline, exploit tools/resources, and leverage a strong contact network in pursuit of new logo acquisition
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred) selling ‘unbudgeted’ software without a big brand name.
- Familiarity with the challenger sale or MEDDIC approach
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Systematic approach to Pipeline Generation that ensures both consist pipeline growth week over week and strong messaging contained in actual emails/calls.
- NBM Prep & Execution - Ability to walk into NBMs with a perspective, position Moveworks and our differentiation, and schedule next steps
- Building Champions / Navigating Personas - Developing champions effectively in each sales cycle and getting multi-threaded within accounts
- Business Pain Discovery - Clear understanding of the pain a prospect feels and the associated business metrics to that pain (tied to revenue/cost/risk)
- Technical Validation - Leverages CDD & SDW to uncover their required capabilities and ties them back to business pain
- AIA Execution - Effectively navigates AIA stages and builds effectively AIA readouts
- Business Case Creation - Unified narrative of what we’ve uncovered to connect discovery pain to AIA readout and pricing
- Deal Hygiene (Mutual Action Plans / SFDC)
Why You Should Apply
- President’s Club for top performers
- Aggressive sales compensation with SPIFs and commission accelerators
- Continuous Sales training and career mobility
- New hire stock equity grants
- 401K plan
- 2-4 months parenting leave
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision benefits for employee
- Unlimited PTO