Since 2015, Cognism has been a trusted leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism has helped thousands of sales teams to find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing them with a blend of real-time company, people and event data.
One of our main goals, is to hire individuals who want to grow, develop and build on their already thriving careers and we work hard to help you achieve any goals you have, while having fun along the way.
There hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us, we have just been through our Series C funding to enhance our global presence and we have just been named as one of the Top 15 startups in the UK by LinkedIn, for the 3rd year running!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
Our team of Account Executives are accomplished professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive, who has a track record of successfully carrying and exceeding quota responsibilities. This person must be an approachable and professional figure, who is respected across the entirety of the Sales Team and beyond.
- Engage in demonstrations with enterprise business decision makers. This will be across several verticals and locations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with every department of the organisation (on a global scale) in order to drive cohesive success.
- Be proactive in your approach to learning. This involves listening to fellow AE demonstrations and seeking help from the team when needed, being proactive as opposed to reactive
- Accurately relay forecasting and pipeline reviews to the Head of Sales whilst ensuring that your quarterly quotas are met.
- Build on and help develop the go-to-market strategy for Cognism in the UK, helping to improve our value, proposition and pitch in the UK market.
- Previous role as a quota carrying Enterprise Account Executive (minimum 2 years) with proven success of over performance, in a SaaS organisation.
- A can-do and agile attitude, necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- A master in active listening with the ability to adapt your tonality and approach to your prospects.
- Exceptional gravitas and presentation skills.
- 25 days’ holiday, PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday!
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Cushion Pension Scheme (auto-enrol after 3 months).
- Monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists.
- Commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Learning and Development budget.