We are working exclusively with our client to find an Account Executive.
Our client uses their SaaS platform to streamline and optimise the immigration process - reducing legal costs and providing easier-to-navigate compliance to business, increasing their competitiveness by opening up the international hiring pool!
Sales have been successfully Founder-led to this point but following a recent surge in funding, they are now looking for an experienced Account Executive to help penetrate mid-market / enterprise to capitalise on current growth.
About the role:
- Initially generating outbound opportunities in mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Collaborating with marketing, product and leadership to influence roadmap and commercial strategy.
- Contributing to an outbound multi-touchpoint sequence in CRM, including direct messaging and latest industry trends.
- Bringing structure to early-stage discovery calls to clearly identify pain points in customer legal processes and mapping back value propositions.
- Delivering online demonstrations with senior stakeholders to communicate ROI based on discovery stages.
- Creating formal proposals to win new clients.
- Building long-lasting relationships with your customers to maximise satisfaction and grow accounts.
- Responsible on delivering on targets set by senior management.
- Implement the most effective sales methodologies to refine processes alongside company founders.
- Responsible for accurate pipeline management internal reporting to leadership.
- Influence future sales hires based on areas of opportunity.
- Mentoring wider sales team performance to ensure KPIs are met.
You should apply if:
*Please note that this is not an exhaustive list as we hire on potential.
- Are excited by a fast-past, constantly evolving startup environment.
- Have experience using compelling sales best-practice to delight new customers.
- At least 2 years of experience selling SaaS or a tech product with managerial experience; including running sales stand-ups.
- Experience working with the NHS and other government entities.
- Have used sales software tech stack in the past - Zendesk currently in place but open to suggestions.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with a wider-team, which will range from product to marketing, to contribute to an overall GTM plan.
- Passionate about technology that is primed to disrupt the international recruitment and immigration sector.
- Live and breathe company values.
- £50k - £60k base + OTE
- Rapid career progression - you grow with the company!
- Lucrative share options
- Working closely with senior leadership.
- Sociable working environment, including monthly socials and team days out.