At Attio, we’re building the CRM of the future…
CRMs are at the center of the software stack for millions of businesses. They're ubiquitous and totally essential, yet current products are completely archaic, unloved and in massive need of overhaul.
This is software that millions of people use for hours and hours a day and you probably can't think of a single awesome piece of software in this space.
Attio’s singular focus is to revolutionize one of the world’s most important and entrenched software categories: CRM
We’ll need the world’s best engineers to solve some of the toughest engineering problems; we’ll need visionary designers to create the best experiences, and we’ll need creative marketers and ambitious salespeople to tell our story and bring our product to market.
Why is this role important?
As an Account Executive at Attio you will acquire customers and grow revenue.
We are particularly interested in hearing from:
- 2+ years sales experience with a freemium SaaS product
- Evidence of quota attainment as an SDR and Account Executive
Who’s Team will you join?
Our GTM team is collectively responsible for new & expansion revenue. The sales team is growing under the guidance of Frank Mayfield. Day to day work is focused on providing an incredible customer experience to generate revenue and informing our product roadmap with regards to expansion and retention.
What is it like to work at Attio?
Attio employees are currently based in the US and Europe. We are all trusted to produce high quality work in the remote-first environment that works best for us.
Attio is for people who own their role, learn quickly, are endlessly curious and find happiness in delivering consistently brilliant outcomes that push the company forward. We love to work with people who are passionate about working this way and will do whatever it takes to get things done.
Kindness is evident in how we work and there is a high level of respect across the team thanks to working hard. This allows us all to challenge ideas, be independent and attract world class talent to join us.
We have an office in London and would like the person we hire to spend some time each week in our London office.
What are the role requirements?
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Ramp in 60 days from familiarization to completing a full sales cycle
- Thereafter lead demos and consultative sales processes solo
- Consistently achieve quota
- Accurately forecast MoM deals and revenue
We believe the right person will have the following attributes:
- Resilience - Able to hand high-volume sales and consultative sales cycles
- Resourceful - Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Curiosity - Understand the way businesses operate and their priorities at C-level
- Thoughtful - Build credibility and trust with a closing mentality
- Hustle - Create demand by uncovering business problems that match to our solution
What does the hiring process look like?
We respond to applicants before the end of each week and within 24 hours of each interview, we will request and share feedback at every stage.
Applicants can expect the following:
- Introductory phone call ~ 30 minutes
- Interview ~ 45 minutes
- Exercise ~ Take home + 60 minutes discussion
- Offer stage
A lot of our interviews are enabled through self-scheduling but we are always on hand to speak to you or answer questions throughout the process. At the offer stage, you may want to speak to more of the team, see a demo or have other suggestions for us.
Everyone who completes at least one of the above stages will be asked to provide feedback on the overall process and offered some help on their career if it's not joining Attio at this time.
What will an offer consist of?
- A competitive OTE of between £70,000 - £110,000
- Equity in an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Team off-site in fun places! (We've been to Lisbon and Malta so far)
- Enhanced parental leave