Ready to grow?
Growth is essential for our client. When they talk about growth, they don’t just mean your career trajectory, but also the opportunity for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings, and feel safe to try new things. Our client offers a great working culture where progression is a unique experience, with you in the driver's seat.
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, they help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analysing information from a variety of global data points.
If you are an (Senior) Account Executive
looking to challenge yourself in a new territory with a growing, stable company, this might just be the role for you!
About The Role
What You'll Be Doing:
- Effectively manage a full sales process: Build, manage and convert pipeline, and confidently, accurately and consistently report and forecast based on the current pipeline
- Work with North American clients: Analyse your territory, identify the right opportunity, plan and convert this opportunity into growth
- Fantastic earning potential: Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, as well as sales-related KPIs.
- Prospect via phone, e-mail, social media etc., and convert marketing, and leads into opportunities
- Develop and possess strong knowledge of our client's offering as well as a deep understanding of the customer processes and the fast-growing IP service/software industry
- You have strong communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of success, consistently exceeding targets
- Several years of 360 sales experience, and solution sales experience and training (SPIN selling, Challenger sales etc.)
- Proven experience engaging with senior stakeholders and managing complex sales processes
- A big plus: experience from the Innovation/IP solutions industry and additional language proficiency.
What's In It For You?
- Hybrid working model, allowance to help with your set-up. Shared days in the office to maximise collaboration.
- Central London office.
- 25 days annual leave allowance + bank holidays (Additional time off based on service up to a maximum of 5 extra days)
- Recharge Days at the end of each quarter
- One year of paid Maternity Leave
- Four weeks of paid Paternity Leave
- Perkbox benefit scheme.
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Life Assurance
- Payroll giving
- 2 company paid volunteering days
- Integrity without compromise
- Employee empowerment and passion for continuous leadership development opportunities
- Openness and honesty in the exchange of ideas
- Growth, self-learning & practitioner mindset
- Constant innovation and a thirst for finding new ways to solve problems
NB: If this opportunity is not right for you please share it with someone in your network to help them progress their career
Interested candidates, please note our team checks for new applicants every day and while we would love to be able to engage with each of you personally, given the high volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that are best suited for this role.
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us here.