Sales Professional for Cloud and Infrastructure Services
We are seeking an experienced and motivated sales professional to join our team as we expand our cloud and infrastructure services sales.
As a sales professional, you will be responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders, opening up new logos and growing them with a formulated account growth plan that has resulted in new business opportunities. You will be a trusted advisor to C-level executives, leveraging your knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Develop and execute marketing and customer relationship development plans, creating a trusted advisory relationship with assigned business partners and alliances.
- Identify prospective customers, generate business from new accounts, and develop them to achieve consistent profitability.
- Understand and challenge Solution sets to be taken to market.
- Be supported by Centers of Innovation (CoIs) for Solutioning, Strategic Alliances, and supporting material for enabling sales.
- Generate at least 2M in revenue during the year.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Proven track record of success in Cloud and Infrastructure Services sales.
- Experience in fostering and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders and opening up new logos.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to C-level executives.
- Knowledge of industry trends and client challenges.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Strong marketing and customer relationship development skills.
- Experience in identifying prospective customers and generating business from new accounts.
- Ability to challenge Solution sets to be taken to market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you are a motivated and experienced sales professional who is passionate about cloud and infrastructure services sales, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
This job advertisement is posted on behalf of our client and the role is not directly with Talentee. Talentee is acting as a recruitment agency in this matter.