NAVEX provides a full suite of integrated risk and compliance management software products. We’re an industry leader with exciting plans to continue growing, and we’re looking for driven, enthusiastic Account Executives to be a part of this growth and take the next step in their career serving larger markets! If you’ve been looking for a company where you can feel like the product you sell is making a positive impact in the world, then look no further! We help companies protect their people, their reputation and their bottom line.
This role will be part of an exciting new growth avenue for NAVEX, helping customers understand the value of our NAVEX IRM solutions. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, intelligent individual who is passionate about selling new business in a team environment.
We Offer You:
- Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
- Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organizations
- Career Growth. Stellar training, mentorship, and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
- Life Flexibility. To care for you, your loved ones and your community
- Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organization
- Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practices, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Use your hunting prowess to proactively build and maintain relationships with existing NAVEX customers to create new business opportunities, presenting the value of integrating the NAVEX IRM solutions
- Heavy prospecting of customers; coordinating with Territory Development Reps to qualify and identify leads
- Navigate buying groups across different functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale to advance our sales goals
- Deliver presentations by storytelling actual business scenarios in an engaging and compelling manner to key decision makers to impress customers with your industry and product knowledge
- Identify and meet customer needs, offering best solutions
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities with our customers through net new deals, cross-selling and up-selling
- Effectively develop and prioritize a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals, accurately forecasting sales
- Crush your sales quota through strategic account planning, networking and coordination of internal resources
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing or related field, preferred
- 3+ years of a successful B2B sales career track and experience hunting within SMB or mid-market organizations
- Familiarity with value selling, strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger
- A competitive edge with a drive for results, drive to make money and a passion for learning
- Strong planning, organizational skills; comfort working with ambiguity
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to approach, recognize and anticipate process and operational problems and effectively identify areas for improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to participate effectively with a team and collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
We believe each member of our team deserves to see a path forward to achieving their career and financial goals.
- Each team member is required to have a career plan in place and reviewed with their manager after six months with our team.
- The starting pay for this role is $90,000 per annum and the target variable pay for this role is $90,000. Target variable pay is based on individual achievement factors and is not guaranteed.
- Pay progression is based on performance.
Our pay programs are just one element of our commitment to Be the ONE place you want to thrive in life. Check out NAVEX’s career page to learn about our innovative people programs designed to create one powerful life experience for YOU!
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.