This is a unique opportunity to join a Boutique Financial Services Consultancy that helps FinTechs and Banking organizations secure more equitable contracts with the tech giants. You will be working on multi-million-dollar contracts and using your knowledge to create substantial savings for your clients.
Responsibilities of the Strategic Account Manager:
- Negotiate business terms, service-levels, pricing details or legal terms for multi-year tech and service contracts for community banks and fintechs.
- Deliver high quality customer service throughout the negotiation process
- Work with Clients understand their requirements and select the best suppliers for business needs
- Secure better contract terms and pricings for community banks, credit unions and fintechs using insights and market intelligence
Requirements of the Strategic Account Manager:
- Experience at a tech company working on contracts for Banks or Credit Unions
- Knowledge and understanding of core banking systems, software and ASP contracts
- Enthusiastic about negotiating for the benefit of your clients
- Familiarity of pricing methods issued by the major technology companies
The salary for this role is $100,000, there is a generous commission scheme and performance-based bonus also. Consultants are brought on as contractors on 2-year rolling contracts, every 2 years salary, commission structure and role can be discussed with the CEO before renewing.
The company believe in a true work-life balance and all work on flexi-time, as long as the job is done the hours you work can be flexible. This role is fully remote – offices are located in Austin if on-site is preferred.