InVision made its name helping design teams create the world's best digital products. We broadened our impact as a thought leader guiding organizations toward design maturity. We explored new territory by bringing those two streams together and pioneering visual collaboration. Now we're taking what we've learned and built, and expanding our reach to designers and non-designers alike.
InVision is the visual collaboration platform powering the world's best companies. The heart of InVision is Freehand, our online digital whiteboard. We built Freehand to transform the way people work together. Transformation is a bold term, but we stand by it. So do our users from Amazon, Anthem, and American Express. And that's just the A's. We are trusted by 100% of the Fortune 100 because we understand that collaboration is about more than just seeing each other - it's about fueling each other. More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking to transform the way they work together. InVision's platform, education, and community enable businesses to work across distances and disciplines to unlock the expertise of every team member and deliver powerful business results.
What sets Freehand apart is not a thousand specialized bells and whistles for power-users. What is special about Freehand is the way it puts people at ease, encourages their creativity, and elevates their individual voice so that every member of a team can contribute meaningfully. Freehand is designed to be intuitive, inclusive, versatile, and enterprise ready. It is refreshingly simple, but surprisingly robust.
We're on a mission to transform the way people work together by helping them collaborate better. On anything. From anywhere.
We are shaping the future of work.
Come join us.About the Team:
Our team is in search of a North America based Sales Development Representative to help us grow our Freehand business.
Freehand's addressable market has expanded to every knowledge worker within an organization. To take advantage of this growth opportunity we have created a startup sales team which is fast-paced, nimble and innovative.
As part of this new team, the Sales Development Reps, who are the future talent of our Enterprise Sales Group, have an incredible opportunity to develop their sales skills. You'll work alongside a talented group of peers, reporting to a management team passionate about your career development.
As a Sales Development Representative on this journey, you will lead and inspire a diverse portfolio of organizations across a range of industries and geographies. You'll raise the bar in terms of skills development, sales process and customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics not only as an individual contributor but also someone who exudes a passion for delivering customer value and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level the team around them.What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Evangelize Freehand to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Lead on outbound campaigns to find Freehand pipeline
- Conduct qualification calls
- Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
- Collaborate and iterate on outbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Use chat tools to qualify prospects on our website
- You're comfortable working in a startup environment; you're OK with some ambiguity and helping to solve new problems as a team
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communication
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
- You are committed to developing your skills and actively seek out feedback and coaching
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.