Actively hiring hybrid BDRs/SDRs in the San Francisco Bay Area
Who You Are
- Highly motivated and result driven.
- Comfortable in a high-paced tech environment.
- Positive phone presence with the ability to think on your feet.
- Receives feedback and constructive criticism well.
What You'll Do
- Conduct persistent outreach to targeted prospects (dials/email)
- Communicate our value proposition to decision-makers and qualify them for potential sales opportunities
- Deliver against a quota for qualified leads
- Leverage prospecting tools to research companies and identify key decision-makers
- Collaborate closely with our Account Executives to help them close accounts and accelerate pipeline growth
- Contribute towards optimizing our approach towards sales development to drive ongoing improvement
- Leverage Salesforce for lead and pipeline management, and sales forecasting
- Participate in knowledge sharing, training updates, and process optimization
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years of work experience
- Prior experience as an SDR (preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in hospitality, software, or sales (preferred but not required)
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations and eager to learn/contribute
- Experience qualifying leads (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Grit – dialing and being an SDR takes emotional strength and you either have it or you don’t
- Determined to exceed goals on a weekly basis and have self-accountability
- Assertive, persistent, persuasive and a good listener
- Smart and confident to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone
What's In It For You
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexibility to visit and travel to our offices once reopened (CA, TX, NY)