preezie has a mission to bridge the gap between the online and in-store shopping experiences so we built the world’s first retail experience platform. We work with retail partners all over the world. Some of our success stories include brands like Guitar Center, Canon, Puma and Dell. We are changing the retail and ecommerce landscape one experience at a time.
We are building a team and company that will be spoken of alongside brands like Afterpay, Canva and Atlassian. Having successfully closed a Series A funding round led by Afterpay-backed Touch Ventures, we are now at the stage of our journey where we are looking to increase our revenue and as such are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative as we expand our operations across the US. The role comes with a base salary of $50k plus commission generating an OTE of $70k.
Why you want this role:
In 12 months time you will be able to look back and say you achieved amazing things such as:
- You were a key contributor in the tripling of our revenue
- You will have become an expert in outbound prospecting into some of the biggest brands in the country
- You will have built our US presence and be ready to take the next step into an AE role
- You will be a product expert able to articulate our value proposition to the highest standard
How you will do this:
- Working closely with the Co-founder, CFO and AE to drive sales activities
- Manage and maintain outbound lead generation programs
- Build and manage prospect target lists
- Pro-actively prospect leads through emails, Linkedin and phone and other outreach channels
- Conduct qualification meetings and correspondence with prospects
- Consistently engage active prospects, progressing them through the pipeline
- Meet monthly goals, including qualified leads and meetings set and pipeline growth
- Report weekly results to Sales team and manage analytic tools to improve our outreach
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years in B2B sales experience in a high volume role - software ideal however we are open to any business service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driven and motivated to hit growth targets
- Well organised and detail-oriented
- Collaborative in approach but capable of driving your own results and output
- Looking to build a career in the tech industry
This is a Denver-based role, with a hybrid working model. We offer Medical Benefits, 401k, 15 days PTO and the chance to build out your career in a dynamic Australian based business that is looking to take over the world. With a strong product, great internal systems and support, career growth and an unlimited opportunity for success, this is a role not to be missed.
We are looking for someone who has shown they can learn and grow and has, or is interested in developing, an appreciation of the retail and technology space. If this is you then send us a CV, Portfolio, Statement of Skills, LinkedIn Profile, Video or anything else you feel gives us a representation of your skills.
We know that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can block amazing candidates from throwing their hat into the ring, don’t let that happen today. We are not after people who tick all the boxes, potential, aptitude and growth are all important to us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you the next member of the #peopleofpreezie