Who is Instapage?
Instapage empowers businesses to grow and optimize their digital marketing efforts through an intuitive and powerful landing page platform with world-class support from conversion experts. We deliberately dismantle barriers and make it simple to build, launch, test, and optimize landing page experiences that convert.Recognized as a leader in G2's Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, Instapage empowers businesses to take control of their digital advertising campaigns and achieve greater results than ever before.
As a company, we champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our products and services are continually improving to meet and lead market needs.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
A bit about you..
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. You are an exceptional problem solver who believes working SMARTER and HARDER is the correct way to achieve. You enjoy learning from your peers, and sharing best practices. You don’t mind failing, recognizing that failure is the part of the process.
A day in the life…
- Manage a high volume of warm leads and prospects to build a large pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Demonstrate fearlessness, scrappiness, and creativity to set meetings with target prospects using calls, emails, LinkedIn and other channels
- Conduct research on companies and prospects to understand their goals and pain points in relation to Instapage
- Contribute to success of teammates by sharing best practices and improving process
- Attain and exceed monthly quotas for Qualified Opportunities generated
- Leverage tools like Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc to track and build pipeline
- Continuously learn how to manage full sales cycles in preparation for the next role
- Travel to attend on-site sales and marketing and lead-generation events to initiate conversations and generate high-quality leads at events
- Work both Inbound leads/MQLs and outbound account targeted leads
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you…
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an SDR or BDR
- You enjoy working hard and seeing the results of your hard work on your paycheck!
- You don’t mind working in a fast paced environment with frequent change
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You like value based selling to your customers
- Love of events and in-person networking with the ability to travel as much as 10-20% to attend industry events and generate leads
- 15 Standard PTO days
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- 11 Paid U.S. holidays
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave
- Company-sponsored wellness program
- Generous monthly WFH stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave)
- Flexible work hours and a remote work culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education stipend
Sneak peek at our culture!
- Slack channels to share your passions and connect with fellow co-workers!
- Fun, casual, transparent work environment
- No meeting Fridays
- Autonomy - we trust you to do your job!
- Internal tools to give and receive kudos
- We constantly celebrate and work to improve diversity & inclusion
- Coffee talks with our CEO, Mark McKenna
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply , if needed.
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.