Our staffing agency represents a privately-held Cash Management FinTech SaaS company that was named 2022’s Best Commercial Banking FinTech by Aite-Novarica and has a 100% remote culture.
This 100-employee, well-funded company ($20 million+ in total funding), which integrates with major ERPs like NetSuite, Sage, Dynamics, and QuickBooks, is seeking Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to prospect into and build relationships with prospects across all industries and markets within the SMB and Mid-Market sectors.
Cash is the lifeblood of every business, and our client provides powerful SaaS solutions to enable businesses to better manage cash and cash flow.
With this all-in-one suite, businesses can monitor cash balances, forecast cash flows, strategically manage AP and AR, obtain working capital credit, and track key indicators of cash performance.
* Individual contributor role, working from your home office.
* $50k base, $65k OTE, uncapped. Variable comp based on total leads generated and the revenue your leads generate.
* You have 6 months or more in a sales, customer success, or phone-based role and you are passionate about sales.
* You are able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
* You take pride in creative, strategic thinking and have examples you are excited to share with us.
* Experience with tools such as SalesLoft, Salesforce, Zoom Video, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and/or G Suite (or similar solutions) is helpful.
* This role has a direct path to a quota-carrying AE role; in fact, we expect to promote 100% of our SDRs to AEs.
* CEO is well-known throughout FinTech and built and sold 2 companies prior to co-founding this firm in 2019.
* In his most recent role, the Head of Sales helped lead a well-known FinTech to a significant exit event.
* “Company cares for you and it’s not a hectic startup where only work matters.”
* Deals range from $5k to $50k ACV, and out solution gives you multiple angles to gain access to decision-makers.
Official Job Description
About The Role
You will be expected to conduct daily prospecting, assist in preliminary sales qualification, and take a hand in the building of sales-related processes. We are a highly collaborative team — this role has many responsibilities outside of a typical SDR role, with plenty of room for learning and career growth built-in.
Remote team + remote company, we have made the transition to full-time WFH, permanently.
What You'll Bring
· 0-2 years of lead generation experience - ideally 1+ years in FinTech or SaaS.
· Passion for entrepreneurship, finance, and technology.
· Growth-minded and have the dedication and attention to detail to be successful.
· Self-starting attitude with a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
· Comfortable asking for help/guidance when needed.
· You are excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage startup.
· You take pride in creative, strategic thinking and have examples you are excited to share with us.
· You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better.
· Your desired next step career-wise is to move into an Account Executive (closing) role.
· Comfortable and excited to work remotely full time.
· Have prior experience working at an early-stage Series start-up.
· Experience with sales tools including, but not limited to: SalesLoft, Salesforce, Zoom Video, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, G Suite (or similar solutions).
· You have carried a quota tied to cold outbound meeting setting and consistently met/exceeded said quota.
· You have received formal sales training at your previous company (or BDR academy).
· You have experience running preliminary sales conversations designed to establish fit and interest prior to passing to an AE.
· You have reported directly to an SDR or BDR Manager.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.