Location: Fully Remote
As an Account Executive at LTK
, you will be a key member of our Brand partnerships team. You will be responsible for building a robust pipeline and closing new business for LTK Connect, our self service platform. You are eager to learn, quick to adapt and highly motivated to accelerate customer growth. Experience in a quota carrying sales role, preferably within the SaaS, technology, or media industry is highly preferred. This role will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting new leads, pipeline and forecast accuracy, deal management and exceeding quarterly quotas. You will work closely with cross functional teams and alongside an amazing and talented team of Account Executives who are equally passionate about LTK in a fun and collaborative environment.
This individual contributor role reports into Manager, SaaS Sales and is 100% remoteWhat You'll Do
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to LTK
- Deep understanding of LTK’s value proposition and ability to effectively articulate on client demos
- Pipeline management within CRM software for all stages of customer lifecycle and report on metrics to management
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Work with marketing to promote new products and services to prospective clients
- Work with the customer success team to ensure new customers are onboarded effectively
- Set monthly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in SaaS, Technology or Media Sales (quota carrying)
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and coachable, willing to help others and learn everyday
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Strong interest in technology
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
What's in it for you as a team member at LTK?
- High emotional intelligence skills
- Empathetic energy and a growth mindset
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
At LTK, we believe in taking care of our team members and offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, and vision, paid maternity and paternity leave and a 401k retirement plan with a LTK matching contribution. To make sure our employees stay healthy and balanced, we also offer wellness benefits such as a flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm). We don’t forget to have fun either with virtual company happy hours and virtual team events! And last but not least, you get to work on interesting problems that will help disrupt the retail industry!What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
As the founder of creator guided shopping, LTK is the trusted and effective platform for creators and their businesses by powering the connection between content and commerce. Founded in 2011 by Amber and Baxter Box, the LTK mission is to empower creators to be as economically successful as possible. World premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Creator Shop profiles. Today, more than 18 million consumers turn to LTK Creator Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. A three-time honoree on Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Retail Companies, LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX and currently operates on five continents. To download the LTK shopping app, search for LTK in the App Store or Google Play.
For the latest LTK Creator updates, follow LTK.HQ, and for the latest shopping trends and updates from LTK, follow Shop.LTK.For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees
.LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.