Our company has been a successful sales recruiting business for over 7 years. We have helped place 100’s of the top sales talent with the top companies each year. In 2022 we have one sales placement for every 3.5 candidates presented to our clients.
One of our newest clients has an opening for someone looking to be at the early stages of a fast-growing company. Please take a look at the job description below:
Our Client is an online marketplace that connects skilled African designers with remote jobs at companies like Starbucks, Facebook, and IDEO.
We have created a community of thousands of untapped designers, giving marketing and product teams a way to solve their skilled labor shortage while accessing global diversity.
- To reimagine the future of work and education. Our aim is to create 100,000 skilled jobs for Africans and become the #1 remote jobs and skills marketplace for creatives.
- Total Employees: 16
- Location(s): Remote (US Based)
- Average Deal Size: $30k per engagement with several engagements per customer a year - average client after 12 months = $120k
- Sales Motion: Enterprise – outbound, land and expand
- Current Team: VP of sales, 3 AEs, 4 SDRs, 1 Marketing Manager
- Target Buyer: Head of Creative/Design, CMO, CHRO.
- We’re seeking a strong communicator to join us. Ideally, you are someone who is a quick learner, entrepreneurial, can do things independently, and is customer obsessed.
What you’ll do:
Own the B2B sales process, which includes:
- Talk to customers and understand their stories, pain points, and motivations. Cater communication based on the style of the customer to effectively gather information and earn trust. Identify their purchase obstacles and understand how we could help them.
- You'll talk with champions, procurement departments as well as our internal team to get deals through procurement (proposals, legal, finance etc.) as efficiently as possible
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to the product and operations teams on improvement opportunities
What you’ll get:
- Experience in the early stages by being an integral part of the decision making process for strategy at the highest levels of the business.
- An opportunity to work at a values-driven organization with a chance to make a real impact in the lives of millions of people.
- In the medium to long term, the opportunity to lead a team.
- We’re a small but mighty team of 16 and growing fast!
- We recently raised a $6M+ seed round from some awesome investors including Stage 2 Capital, ReThink Education and Authentic Ventures.
- We’re excited to build the next generation of products that delights our customers and gives our designers tools for continuous improvement.
- 4+ years of recent experience in sales, business development, or partnerships
- Knowledgeable about design services - can talk to creatives and marketers on their wavelength.
- Prior startup experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, courageous, and is a self-starter
- Consultative - Knows how to ask the right questions. Knows how to build relationships.
- Someone that can manufacture needs. Professional service and consulting types.
- Numbers focused
- Professional growth…evolved quickly in their career.
- Has a very clear process.
- Enterprise experience.
- Authenticity - Not Salesy
- Experience selling to companies with 500+ employees
- Experience selling to marketing, creative and product leaders.
- Customer obsessed attitude - especially around speed. Responsiveness.
We’re looking for people who strongly align with our core values.
- Customer Obsession.
- Start with the customer and work backward.
- Push outside your comfort zone and learn from your mistakes.
- Put in continuous effort and think long term.
- Actively listen and be considerate of others.
- Do what you say and communicate openly.
- Work tirelessly to raise the bar.
- $75k – $105k base (depending on experience) and a $150k-$210k OTE
- Health, dental, vision
- Fully remote
- Your work makes an impact and a difference
- Unlimited PTO