Wheelhouse’s technology is helping enable the convergence of hospitality ($1T annual revenue) & residential real estate (a $265T asset class).
Our technology empowers short & mid-length stay operators, who manage single-family homes, apartment buildings, and (in some cases) hotels - a broad & massive addressable market.
Wheelhouse believes a more flexible & connected world is both inevitable & important, and we build technology to make sure the businesses that enable this lifestyle & society can thrive.
We're looking for someone who:
At Wheelhouse, we like to move fast.
In 2021, our product won “Innovation of the Year” for our industry, and now we’re excited to bring our software platform to the world.
Wheelhouse’s ideal Account Executive (AE) is a creative and collaborative individual, excited to speak to potential client & partners on a daily basis about revenue management & industry trends in the rapidly evolving vacation & short-term rental space.
As is par for the course, the ability to enthusiastically convey a compelling value prop, repeatedly, is essential for success. The good news? We have a fun story to share, a platform with an NPS of 80+, essentially no churn, and a product team that ships meaningful, new features on a bi-weekly basis. In short - Wheelhouse is a beloved product that is fun to sell.
We enjoy teammates who can think strategically and critically, and always have an eye toward scaling our platform ever faster.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain a funnel of 50 - 100 active prospects/leads through various phases of the Wheelhouse sales funnel, from prospecting through onboarding.
- Meet with prospective clients via phone/video conference, building relationships, resolving customer objections, answering questions and demoing various features of the Wheelhouse Platform.
- Achieving Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales goals (evaluated by portfolio size of deal)
- Learn to use the Wheelhouse platform to “show” vs “tell” customers how they can successfully onboard to & utilize the Wheelhouse platform.
- Coordinate with Sales Engineers and Sales Development Representatives for support in successful customer onboarding.
- Develop personal strategies for outreach and sales relationship development.
- Collaborate with team members to improve sales processes and strategies to optimize Wheelhouse sales infrastructure.
- Shape our product, to make it ever easier to sell to your/our potential clients
- Inform our marketing team as to potential opportunities to better communicate the Wheelhouse value prop.
- Building a massive, industry leading company with a passionate team.
- More? Skies the limit for growth. As noted, we like to move fast :)
Your first 90 Days:
You’ll work directly with Wheelhouse sales teammates & leadership - observing conversations with clients, learning the platform, learning the systems/software our team leverages, and mastering the ins/outs of our industry.
As you gain comfort with the product & space (est. 3 - 5 weeks), you’ll start to develop and maintain a personal funnel of leads and prospects through all phases - starting with smaller clients and eventually taking on larger client relationships.
Processes and procedures will be provided to you, however as this is a collaborative & fast evolving startup environment, which means we are excited to work with you to strategize, optimize and improve processes, strategies and experiments for the benefit of the entire Wheelhouse team.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for each US employee
- Fidelity 401k available for each US employee
- Unlimited PTO
- Extended & Competitive Benefits plan