PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. We have built an all-in-one document automation solution that help sales reps close deals faster by streamlining the last half of the sales cycle. Now we’re looking for a driven team player to join our fast-paced Sales team as a full-time Account Executive. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
In This Role, You Will
- Manage the full sales-cycle of qualified leads, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing across a diverse portfolio of products
- Work with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to assist them in identifying and perfecting a qualified lead pipeline to schedule appointments
- Meet/exceed monthly or quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Sell the PandaDoc vision to new leads through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Work as a team with a Sales Development Rep (SDR) and a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to complete a full sales cycle (prospecting -> closing -> account success)
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to share knowledge and set standards
- 3+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience a plus.
- Experience in Account Based Sales through inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology.
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle
- History of time management skills
- Competitive spirit
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
The annual base salary range for this position is $35K - $65k USD
This position is also eligible for a sales commission in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual sales commission opportunity is up to $60K USD
Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)" "Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company's medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year"
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.