Position: Solutions Engineer
Are you performance-driven and want to make a tangible impact?
Are you looking for professional growth opportunities and a chance to build a career?
Are you a problem solver who loves a good challenge?
Do you want to change the world one retail return at a time?
Our mission at goTRG is to solve the problem of returns by increasing profits from returns and decreasing the environmental impact. We make it easy for retailers, manufacturers, vendors, and 3PLs to handle every item from the point of return to final disposition. We are the only company that manages the entire reverse logistics process end-to-end.
Our company is vertically integrated with SaaS, Supply Chain, and ReCommerce business units, working under one roof to make the most impact for our clients. By joining our team, you’ll be a part of the following:
· SaaS eliminates human biases from returns decisions and connects to every part of the retail ecosystem, from the point of sale to the supply chain to ReCommerce.
· Best-in-Class Reverse Supply Chain services.
· ReCommerce Services that list across 20+ high-demand marketplaces.
Over the past decade, goTRG has experienced aggressive growth, and we are actively seeking qualified and passionate teammates in every functional area to help us solve returns. Join our family that works hard, knows how to have fun, and stands firmly by its sustainability, innovation, teamwork, and partnership values.
goTRG is looking for a result driven, detail orientated, and organized Solutions Engineer to oversee key client projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects in a timely manner, overseeing all aspects of the projects assigned to them. The Solutions Engineer will set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor the progress of each project. Additionally, the Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing regular periodic project and program updates to upper management.
A successful candidate will work directly with the Implementation Manager , Business Development, Account Management, Operations, Supply Chain, and our clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the teammate occupying this position.
· Coordinate internal resources, third parties, and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Ensure all projects are delivered on time, and within budget, while meeting the defined project scope
· Assist with the definition of project scope and objective, involving all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility
· Ensure resource availability, allocation, and prioritization
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, third parties, and vendors
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Escalate project risks in a timely manner, presenting solutions, not issues
· Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs, using appropriate verification techniques
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· 3-5 years (minimum) of project management experience
· Exposure to or direct experience with Supply Chain and Logistics methodologies
· Practical knowledge of project management methodologies
· Familiarity with cost-benefit analyses
· Strong project management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills
· Self-motivated in achieving goals and completing routine tasks
· Excellent analytical problem-solving skills when faced with new challenges
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Embody goTRG’s company values: Team, Innovation, Partnership, and Sustainability
· Strong time management and project management skills
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner
· Ability to manage competing priorities
· Ability to succeed in a team environment