Full time permanent
iPaySmart is revolutionizing digital payments by adopting an innovative payments platform to improve customer experiences and simplify the payments infrastructure, building a resilient foundation for effective digital transformation. iPaySmart delivers a comprehensive digital CX payment platform that maximizes e-bill adoption, offers a true digital payment journey and improves all customer experiences. Join us in revolutionizing the payments industry!
· Be the conduit between Sales to Delivery and Support for all payment related issues.
· Active with prospect accounts as they are going through the demo process, coordinate deliverables.
· Be the leader to manage the handoff from sales to delivery, assist with the SOW and DOU production.
· Manage post implementation review.
· Coordinate handoff to Customer Success
· Work with acquirers to secure correct MID’s and Visa Utility approvals where applicable.
· Coordinate all efforts with external vendors, including new contracts, existing contracts and management of product and services.
· Work with VP Payment Services coordinating onboarding of new fintech solutions, including managing the onboarding of subsequent new clients to these platforms.
· Candidate will work directly with Sr. Product Managers in both the USA and offshore, learning our systems, how they can be integrated.
· Assist Sales Team to keep them current with all new initiatives, timelines and deliverables.
· A bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, or related field.
· Experience in sales and the technology field.
· At least 5 years of experience as a sales engineer in a software company
· Payment Services background preferred.
· Familiarity with E-Lockbox Services including RPPS, Fiserv, Metavante a plus.
· Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
· The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
· Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
· Good leadership and team working skills.
"iPaysmart is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."