Title: Director – Account Management
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Full time
- Proven track record of creating happy customers in banking and capital markets. Own overall client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients. Accomplished by driving successful delivery of work product and cultivating strong client relationships.
- Capability to manage executive relationships at CxO level
- Responsible for orchestrating the growth with an account:
- Provides Leadership and direction for Engagement Leaders, focused on delivering value, ensuring quality. Also, responsible for mentoring employees to elevate opportunities for growth.
- Executive engagement, client expectations, value reinforcement, cross-sell, required to be strategic about engagement strategies that lead to relationship building at C-level.
- Effectively manage all commercial aspects of the client relationship including contracts, pricing, profitability, internal revenue and profit forecasting.
- Accurately plan and forecast revenue growth to achieve their net revenue and margin targets.
- Directs team activities to ensure full collaboration and partnership and leveraging the company’s full complement of resources to support the business.
- Engage with senior level client contacts across all areas of the client’s business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback.
- Develop and drive growth & account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients, while growing the account portfolio.
- Continually increase knowledge of the client’s business (and industry) often serving as the client’s first line consultant.
- Provide leadership and direction to client and capability teams, fully leveraging all direct and indirect resources and ensuring optimal levels of productivity, service, communications, & quality in a matrix environment for assigned clients.
- Good understanding of cloud and data technologies.
- Experience collaborating and identifying requirements with business and technical teams for machine learning models such as Customer lifetime value, Customer Churn, Propensity, affinity-based marketing platform models.
- Develop proposal/presentation content and strategy for new business pitches.
- Relevant undergraduate degree required with advanced degree preferred.
- Unparalleled client relationship skills and business acumen – you must be able to earn Trusted Advisor status with all clients.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a data-driven, technology-enabled consulting organization.
- At least 10 years of experience presenting to and working with senior level client contacts.
- At least 5 years recent experience in growing and managing complex client relationships in an agency environment that may include both online and offline media and channel engagement.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing teams within a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 + team members in more than 50+ countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.