- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or other, or demonstrated technical sales experience.
- Strong office computer skills with proficiency in MS Office & the ability to learn new software programs.
- Strong business math, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel as required.
- Able to Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information.
- Strong multi-tasking skills – You will balance multiple concurrent client requests and be able to follow up with all of them in a timely manner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Flexible and mobile – Your hours may be variable to respond to client needs. You will need to be able to work effectively from a home office or on the road. Travel to client sites in the Ontario region will be required.
· Develop and maintain strong trust-based relationships with customers to understand their needs and objectives.
· Identify potential customers and create strategies to engage with them.
· Provide technical expertise and solutions to customers who own critical IT networks.
· Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute sales plans, marketing initiatives, and customer service strategies.
You will work with the Impact Canada team with the goal of growing revenue in the Ontario market. You will be supported with a ground-up training approach starting in inside sales and working towards an outside sales role. Together, with the Impact Ontario team you will help clients design solutions for their IT infrastructure problems and support them from product selection to implementation. No previous sales experience is required, but you will be expected to be a diligent student and hard worker.
When you join Impact, you are joining a group of highly motivated professionals who work together to achieve exponential growth. We will accelerate your development as a leader and teach you all the tools required to be successful in technical sales.
Why Work for Impact Technical Products:
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, commission/bonus and benefits. Our organization values hard work, honesty, and integrity.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, wellness, and fitness incentives.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Competitive starting wage and expense account with opportunities to grow quickly – results and effort are rewarded.
- Extensive training program learning from the team and our manufacturers.
- Opportunity to work with diverse critical industries (transit, datacentres, mining, etc.) and personnel in a technical capacity.
- An inclusive work environment with strong team collaboration and permanent full-time employment with profit sharing.
- Career mentorship and coaching to help you reach your professional goals including developing your leadership style, learning technical concepts, and reaching your earning potential.
This role assumes that you will be based in the GTHA, or a nearby location. Compensated travel throughout Ontario will be required.
How to Apply:
If you believe your skill set matches the Technical Sales Representative posting and are an enthusiastic, innovative, and energetic individual we would like to hear from you!
Please send your resume and a cover letter for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants; however, we are only able to work with those who live in Canada and have a permanent working status. Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
More about Impact Technical Products:
Impact Technical Products (Impact) is Canada’s largest manufacturer’s representative firm in the IT infrastructure space.
Impact specializes in a solution-based selling approach catering to essential IT and communications infrastructure customers across Canada. The products we represent are found in mines, intelligent transportation systems, data centres, university campuses, oil and gas/petrochemical plants, industrial plants and major central and head office locations. We provide solutions that are critical to society’s everyday functioning and focus on locations deemed harsh or mission critical.
Impact has been in business since 2003 and is actively growing across the country! Our best-in-breed manufacturers hire Impact to be their technical sales team coast to coast to coast. The Impact team looks after inside sales, outside sales, business development, and much more. This business model allows our team members to sell the products of multiple manufacturers in one cohesive solution. We are looking for the next high-achieving team member to join us!