Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
ABOUT THE TEAM
Join our growing Deal Management team at one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For! Our team promotes Workday’s core values and every workmate is encouraged to:
- be a reliable teammate and be proud to champion equal opportunities for all the employees
- have our customers satisfaction always in mind
- aim for innovation in the way we approach all aspects of our business
- say what we mean, and mean what we say with integrity
- have fun! We like to laugh. It makes our work that much more enjoyable
- consider the long-term economic success with a strategic mentality to sustain our profitability
Our team is responsible with pricing quotes, structuring deals and supporting strategic and operational decision-making in a fast-growing, people-centric technology company. For our group, the ability to interpret, clearly articulate and handle objections related to subscription policies and commercial terms are essential.
About The Role
Deal Managers support Workday's Sales organisation from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint. Success in the role requires collaboration as well as critical thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to structure deals. We have work across our organisation as a trusted adviser to help an Account Executive grow a deal through the sales cycle efficiently. Your impact will be visible, as our team ensure accurate pricing goes out to prospects and commercial term documents are negotiated to yield the most mutually beneficial agreements for prospects and Workday.
- 3 to 5 years total experience with at least one year experience in a sales/deal support role
- Quote to Cash lifecycle experience working on a deal desk/sales operations team with direct field sales support.
- An understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing and licensing models a definite plus.
- Preferred Applications: SFDC (or other CRMs), moderate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with prior experience with data modelling.
- Standout colleague: experience working across functions to deliver client facing proposals
- Comfortable engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the sales team & deal cycles
Are you looking to build a meaningful career and have a direct impact in the growth of the company you're joining? Apply now and love why we love what we do!
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!