Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote, U.S.
Due to our continual success and growth, our team is looking for a Customer Success Manager to partner with our Sales, Customer Success and Development teams to design and build perfect customer journeys for our clients.
ContactEngine is a cloud-hosted conversation platform, and part of NICE CXone's suite of customer engagement software. Pro-active and covering all digital channels, ContactEngine leverages artificial intelligence, natural-language processing and machine-learning so that global brands can transform their customer journeys.
ContactEngine disrupts the traditional call-centers, being just a fraction of the cost to deploy and run, but with three times the customer engagement rate of its manual call-center predecessors. This means that as well as being lower cost, ContactEngine can drive corporate KPIs harder and faster, as well as improve the customer experience.
- Delivering successful technical architecture (end-to-end) to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Become a trusted technical advisor to Client’s team building strong relationships.
- Understanding the client’s business, understand their key business drivers, and determine how ContactEngine can most effectively deliver the dramatic business improvements.
- Working in close partnership with ContactEngine sales leads and the configuration team.
- Accountable for the end to end process from opportunity, validation and planning to delivery.
- Managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical, customer experience, security and delivery expertise and guidance.
- Working in a methodical and process-oriented way.
- Working with the ContactEngine reporting and insights teams to monitor key account metrics and develop new and innovative ways to demonstrate ContactEngine’s value.
- Confidently and clearly communicating the ContactEngine value to clients.
- Strong partnerships through excellent client relationship management.
- Experienced in Agile or another methodology to illustrate end to end process.
- Ability to articulate technical information clearly to senior stakeholders.
- A curious and questioning approach. Asking why and looking for continuous improvement.
- Accountability and ownership.
- A commercially aware approach.
Experience and skills:
- Proven service or project delivery experience in an IT or SaaS environment.
- Extremely strong commercial awareness, including the creation of business cases.
- Experience managing large and complex projects end to end.
- Strong technical experience, including data analysis (you’ll be very used to using Excel to manipulate large data sets and prove your case).
- Proven relationship management experience, with the ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders and sponsors within management levels at blue chip organizations.
- Detailed knowledge of large corporations operating practices and mechanisms that will enable you to tailor stakeholder management and influence outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work streams concurrently without loss of quality or attention to detail.
- Able to operate highly effectively under intense time and business pressure.
- Willing to travel (c. 50% of the time).
- Multilingual would be a benefit.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.