Attributy is a fast-growing B2B development startup. Our flagship product is a sales-tracking, dynamic journey attribution with AI and marketing (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce/e-business space. Our clients range from larger, well-known online retailers to small and medium businesses.
Attributy is growing in our home market!
Attributy is in search of a high-performing, client-facing Customer Success Manager to join forces with our New Business Sales team. You have experience in pre + post sales, customer journey, and growth accounts and retention. You have experience in tackling prospect and customer challenges, and extensive knowledge of tech, data, TV & Digital video space. This role will be heavily client-facing and interacting with assigned Account Executives to win, retain, and grow client accounts.
- Pre-sales - demo's of Attributy's world-class platform, assist in building out customer profiles, identifying key components of sales cycle
- Post-sale - onboarding, client setup, data requests
- Customer Journey & Retention - key driver in growth, upsells, retention with clients
- Assisting in GTM strategy
- 3 years of customer success / support with a defined sales cycle/saas offering
- 2+ years of client facing experience in data, TV, and/or digital video
- 2+ years of ownership of pre-sales, post-sales, & retention
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong brand direct sales experience
- Agency experience preferred - buying & selling of video
- Ad-Tech Marketplace and product knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint), Hubspot, Slack, Miro
Base salary of $ 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
The actual compensation offer will be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, and experience.
- 4 weeks paid time off each year
- Company sponsored health, benefits for you
- Work from home set up provided
- 401k Plan
- Personal and professional growth opportunities