Celerium powers active cyber defense solutions to help organizations and communities in the fight against cyberattacks. As a company, we strive for excellence, respect, integrity, and customer focus in all we do.
Celerium is looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team as we grow our existing business and break into new markets. Celerium’s customer success team is dedicated to delivering and providing excellent service while accelerating growth within our existing customer relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and strengthening relationships with Celerium’s new and existing customers that utilize Celerium's SaaS cyber defense solution. Your goals will be focused on customer satisfaction, retaining and growing the customer base, and recurring revenue. You will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, technical support, and Celerium leadership.
- Manage an assigned book of accounts from trial implementation and onboarding through renewal and beyond.
- Create and grow trusted relationships with customers.
- Establish Celerium as a strategic and valuable partner.
- Continually nurture and expand existing accounts.
- Work to convert trial customers into active, paying customers.
- Contribute and adhere to customer success policies and procedures.
- Regular communication with active customers, ensuring you stay updated on the customer’s experience and needs. This can range from email outreach and regular meetings to quarterly business reviews and customer webinars.
- Gather and share customer feedback with internal stakeholders, liaising between the customers and the product/development teams.
- Serve as a point of escalation for the technical support team, helping to ensure the quick and correct resolution of issues.
- Create and execute action plans to convert at-risk customers to renewals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide reports and track metrics.
- Self-motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with all organizational levels.
- Have a passion for problem-solving.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint is a plus.
Vacation, Sick, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA Savings, 401k/or Roth w/Matching, LTD, STD, Remote
Salary Range, DOE & Location
$108,000 - $128,000 + Bonus Opportunity (Los Angeles)