Enterprise Account Executive
At PRODA (www.proda.ai) we are building software to unlock the full potential of Real Estate Data no matter the asset class, language or country of origin.
Our solution leverages the latest technologies to automatically capture, standardise and quality check Real Estate data into a single, clean source of truth. The goal is to empower real estate professionals to quickly gain actionable insights from their data and to enable the effective use of software.
Despite being the biggest asset class in the world, the commercial real estate industry relies on excel & PDF “Rent Roll” documents as the primary means of exchanging data. These files are frequently inconsistent, inaccurate, and inaccessible, posing challenges for real estate professionals. Through automated data capture, standardisation, and analysis, PRODA can:
· Build repositories of clean, standardised data
· Increase process efficiency, through faster report generation
· Improve data-driven decision making, by ensuring the accuracy of input data
Furthermore, PRODA easily integrates with existing systems, to ensure consistent dataflow through the whole organisation.
Founded in 2017 by Charles and Peter, two former Real Estate Finance Investment professionals, PRODA is now 35 people strong, and is looking to expand rapidly following a successful Series A raise in Q2 2022.
PRODA has a strong globally recognised client base with an even better sales pipeline. We are looking for you to join us on our exciting journey delivering best-in-class software to the Commercial Real Estate market globally.
The primary role will be to help the sales team acquire new business, manage the existing pipeline and to help close deals by running exceptional trials for our potential clients.
Working in a start-up presents variety and multiple opportunities to take on additional responsibilities to expand beyond your normal role. Things can move fast and we’re looking for someone flexible and driven, with a natural ability to learn and quickly adapt. This is a fantastic opportunity for potential fast career growth and in-depth exposure to enterprise-level software sales.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities with clients in the commercial real estate industry
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations
· Execute on PRODA’s sales strategy to achieve revenue targets
· Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client success and satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
· Have a bachelor’s degree and/or work experience in sales
· Are enthusiastic with a positive attitude. You have a hands-on approach to work, are happy to get stuck in with anything that needs doing!
· You are target driven, highly organised and ambitious.
· Motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast evolving environment.
· Bonus: Experience or academic background in real estate and/or finance
· Bonus: Knowledge of Excel
· Bonus: Knowledge of HubSpot
Working at PRODA
As a rapidly growing SaaS business, life at PRODA is fast-paced and collaborative. Our day-to-day work is solving interesting problems using smart technologies, and we pride ourselves on an environment where we can rapidly develop new skills, learn from each other, and truly see the impact of our work.
We believe that our product is transformative, and we work hard to ensure it reaches its potential. Our team is our greatest asset: we are a close-knit group who pull together to achieve our goals, but we also have fun!
Further to a strong team environment, working at PRODA offers the following amenities:
Flexible Hybrid working options
Stock Options in the Business
25 days base holiday
Private offices at workingfrom.thehoxton.com/london-southwark/
Smart common areas + Unlimited drinks
Rooftop bar + Yoga & wellness classes
32 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9PB.
Full zero-excess Private Health Insurance
Includes Couple and Family plans
Includes Opticians and Dentist cashback
Generous Pension Schemes well beyond requirements
Opportunities for Professional Development + Learning Sessions
Regular Social Activities and Events
PRODA treats people fairly. We are an equal opportunities employer and view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.