Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! We are now going back to our roots as a standalone business unit to focus on our SaaS business—an area where we see growth potential. This business unit is unique, and we certainly aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
Let’s get to the details.
- Own both our strategy and tactical components for the execution with accounts you are assigned to maintain and grow the business success across the customer journey.
- Understand use cases and how to sell across different industries and multiple lines of business.
- Facilitate high quality discovery calls to identify customer business outcomes in organizations with over 5,000 employees.
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how ShareFile will meet those needs.
- Provide accurate and timely opportunity forecasting for net new and current annual recurring revenue.
- Lead and execute customer engagement programs, such as nurture, social, and webinar campaigns, customer Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Create customer-specific content solution outcomes.
- Cooperate with internal resources and partners to deliver onboarding and adoption strategies across products and customer segments.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver a coordinated customer onboarding and adoption journey.
- Collaborate with internal resources on sales methodologies and business processes within a startup culture.
- Provide insight and market strategy ideas.
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a related field experience
- Experience working with Customer Success teams on SaaS B2B products
Your Superhero Strengths Include:
- Laser-like focus on customer solutions and outcomes
- Multi-tasker at heart
- Provides strategic and analytic insights in all areas
- Communicates crisply and with intent
- Plays independently and well with others
- Has the ability to have difficult conversations with compassion.
- Loves to win and hates to lose.
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.