Elevator Pitch: The Company. Us. Runway East.
Did you want to grow up and work in a boring office? Us neither. At Runway East, we've been on a mission to destroy boring offices since 2014, in whatever size, shape and form they take. We've got 8 sites across London and Bristol, and are home to over 3,500 happy members. Our own team enjoys a bunch of great benefits and unrivaled perks. But more than that, they truly care about each other — and we work to support everyone’s wellbeing. We’ve recently become a B Corp and think it’s important for our team to give a damn about its impact on the planet and its people.
Runway East has a strong brand, passionate customer base and most importantly, a product customers genuinely love. Covid has presented challenges, but it has also presented opportunities. The way of working has been flipped upside down and the demand for flexibility is greater than ever. We’re ready to take full advantage of that.Elevator Pitch: The Job. It’s a great job. We promise.
This job is all about retaining happy customers: it lives and breathes on the ability of seeing what people really need, ensuring that we are delivering it, and negotiating great deals that work for both us and our members. The Membership Success Manager is the engine behind driving retention within our business, keeping our members happy and bringing in additional revenue along the way.
You’ll be checking in with our existing members to ensure everyone is happy, and coming up with new ideas to improve everything that we do - to ultimately make sure they have the best experience we can provide them. You’ll be a trusted adviser, and excellent listener and a credible professional. You'll share only the most relevant, value-adding information to the right person, in the right way at the right time.Requirements
What You’ll Be Doing:
Retaining our members
Who You Are:
- Reaching out to our members in advance of their renewal date and ensuring that they’ll stay part of the Runway East family, as well as selling office mods and other available perks.
- Helping our members make the most of the community - you’ll always know what events are taking place, how our members could benefit most and who to connect them with.
- Working with our Community team who take care of the day-to-day, you’ll be the first port of call for our members with regard to their membership plans - if someone wants to move up or down office sizes, you’ll be the first to know thanks to your regular member check-ins.
- Using your regular catch ups to feedback ideas to the community team to improve members' experiences, both on an individual and company-wide level.
A natural people person
You’re charming, passionate and smart, with a heap of emotional intelligence and a love of people. You’re curious, charismatic and you know how to put people at ease. You like getting to the bottom of what people need, you ask questions, and you love making people happy - though know how to negotiate when needed. You’re a natural people person and have at least 1 years experience in a people facing role (be it customer service, hospitality, account management etc.)A diligent business brain
You’ve got an understanding of business development, tracking targets, and responding to conversion rates with determination to always do better. You’re process driven, you’re powered by results and excited about finding new ways to experiment and improve the system. We’re always open to new ideas.Community obsessed
You love making links, making connections and finding ways to bring like-minded people together. You’ll keep a close eye on relations within our growing portfolio of brilliant entrepreneurs, asking questions, getting involved and finding ways of making new introductions and forging new opportunities.
Most of all, we need someone who will throw their all into our mission. We need someone who will join us in going above and beyond to build something great. We give our team equity in our business - not just because that’s only fair, but because we want you to feel as much ownership as we do.We see the good in everyone. We celebrate our differences.
We keep community at our core, and we know that a community can only thrive when it is diverse and inclusive. We welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences, whatever your race, religion, status, sexuality, gender identity, age, appearance or disability. There is no set blueprint for a Runway East team member. What matters to us is your spirit.
If there are specific access requirements that we should be aware of when you apply, please email email@example.com.Benefits
What About the Money?
Base salary - £27,000 to £30,000 per annum (£40,000 OTE)Anything else?
Besides working with the greatest people in the world? Well…
- Time Off 🤸 31 days including bank holidays plus an extra day for every year you’re at RWE. We also give you your birthday off (because no one should work on their birthday)
- Wellbeing 🧠 Private health & dental insurance, half-price gym membership, access to Spill (which offers video therapy sessions through Slack), mental health days & a Bike2Work scheme
- Contribute 🌎 assign two workdays per year to charitable work with Matchable
- Learning & Development 📚 £150pa personal growth budget, access to Learnamp (a curated platform of learning resources), regular lunch & learns
- The Usual Suspects 👍 - paid sick days, compassionate leave, enhanced parental leave for long-service and life insurance
- RWE outings 🎉 - we love organised (and not so organised) fun, culminating in an annual team trip (Barcelona, Alicante, Rhodes, and Budapest to name some past trips!)
You can find out more about our values and perks here.Fired up by what you’ve read so far? Hit apply, we want to meet you.