GrowthPlug provides mobile-optimized websites, business listings management, social media publishing, reputation management and intelligent analytics, helping doctor’s offices to turbocharge their digital presence and accelerate revenue. With tremendous recent growth in its customer base, GrowthPlug offers an AI-driven software platform enabling practices to automate their front desk operations and accelerate patient acquisition. The company was initially founded in Silicon Valley in 2016 and moved to Portland, Oregon, in 2019.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As our Director of Sales, you will lead assigned Sales team’s within the GrowthPlug commercial sales organization. Strategic thinking, creativity, and a passion for winning every day and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. You will be tasked with thoroughly understanding the B2B retail healthcare technology market. You will work alongside our marketing and product teams to define our messaging and go-to-market strategy. You should be just as comfortable manipulating and analyzing data as you are speaking to sales strategy and Sales concepts. You should be a growth expert and someone that has a history of building, scaling, and leading sales organizations to long term sustainable success.
· Develop Sales strategy by studying market patterns; monitoring shifts in the retail healthcare ecosystem; identifying customers and their current and future needs; and monitoring the competition.
· Contribute to Sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
· Ensure lead conversion effectiveness by achieving top of market conversion metrics.
· Increase market share by developing Sales plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
· Maintain relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
· Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
· Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
· Develop new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; and consulting with internal and external sources.
· Research and maintain database by identifying and assembling Sales information.
· Provide Sales information by answering questions and fulfilling data requests.
· Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Develop future Sales staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Proven working experience (7+ years) in leading a sales organization including front line sales motions in healthcare practice SaaS or SMB arena.
· Strong understanding and experience leading a high velocity lead generation, account management, and account executive organization.
· History maximizing the lead generation experience via marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Outreach, Marketo or like Sales & Marketing automation platforms strongly preferred
· Experience in sales CRM implementation, improvement, and management to ensure optimization and enablement of the sale go to market.
· Success in scaling a double-digit growth SaaS business to $10M-$20M+
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Skilled in lead conversion tactics and associated customer experience workflow.
· Experience implementing the Sales foundation for scaled hyper growth (people, process, technology).
· Experience reporting, communicating, and developing a regular cadence with the senior leadership team.
· Experience in healthcare software is a plus.
· High energy and strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-reliant, high integrity, hands-on leader, sleeves-up team player.
· Process Oriented. Your process is scalable, repeatable,
· Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Able to be persuasive with compelling oral and written communication skills at all levels.
· Ability to build open, trustworthy relationships with other leaders of the business, customers, vendors, and senior leadership team.
· Strategic problem solver with great instincts and vision for the future, and the ability to effectively navigate; a creative thinker who can recognize and seize upon business opportunities.
· Good quantitative and analytic abilities and business perspective with sound business judgement and financial acumen.
· Action oriented with strong sense of urgency; ability to overcome obstacles to achieve results in a timely fashion.
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent experience.
· We offer a competitive total rewards package to including a strong base salary, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO), and an annual bonus.
GrowthPlug is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PracticeTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided upon qualifications, merit, and business need.