VOSKER, North America's leader in remote area surveillance.
Every day, we take pride in helping our customers keep an eye on what really matters to them by developing solar-powered, cell-connected cameras on our exclusive platform.
In a few words at VOSKER; we take care of our people, we think differently and we perform! We take advantage of our expertise to win as a team and redefine what is possible!
TO BE A LEADER AT VOSKER IS?
- To focus first on collective success. Together we are stronger!
- To advocate innovation and creativity, in order to bring new ideas out of the box.
- Encourage your team to use their strengths and put forward the development of their skills.
HERE'S WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- We believe in the impact of our leaders, which is why we offer a full development program with a variety of training for managers.
- A work environment that allows you to bring your ideas to life and propel you towards your ambitions!
- A daily without routine, the days follow each other, but they don't look the same and that's great!
- A hybrid work mode that allows you to work either from home or from one of our offices. The choice is yours!
- The possibility to work remotely abroad for a maximum of 3 months (90 days).
- A wellness account that allows you to reimburse your expenses related to your health, your passions and your interests.
- Free access to a 24/7 online health care professional and EFAP.
- A group insurance including vision and dental care.
- A new parent supplement during maternity/paternity leave.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Build a culture that reflects SPYPOINT values, mission, vision and ambition into the sales team;
- Lead and develop a high-performance sales team including KAM, RSM, Sales Assistant, and rep groups through guidance, coaching while fostering a positive work environment.
- Responsible for the development, administration, and coordination of the growth efforts for the SPYPOINT division;
- Accountable for US market sales performance: sales in units, $, profit, spending and track record;
- Responsible for building strong relationships with corporate clients such as Costco, Walmart and other leading retailers;
- Establish a proactive approach & build corrective action plans with USA Sales team when there is deviation with specific recommendations that includes sales impact, profitability;
- Responsible for account driven initiative with cross functional team and respect of the deadlines of the customers;
- Responsible of forecasting and weekly, monthly plus quarterly reporting to VP Sales.
- Business Degree or relevant management experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in sales management with proven track record
- Solid customer service attitude, you possess the ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Proven success in being able to develop sales strategies and develop new business opportunities.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics, using data insights to build effective go to market strategies.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
- Prior experience in successfully leading a remote sale team.
- Model highest level of professional behavior and ethics.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Equal access to employment:
At VOSKER, we value the essence of each person and celebrate the diversity that allows us to redefine what is possible. We value collaboration by providing a healthy and inclusive work environment where all voices are heard.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have specific needs to make this recruitment process more accessible for you.
Now it's your turn to tell us about yourself! To do so, just apply!
That's what being part of the VOSKER clan is all about!