This is a Permanent role with one of our Product Client who are expanding their teams in USA and the role is completely remote.
Position: Senior Account Executive (remote in North America)
If you are excited about contributing to the global success of a fast growing, groundbreaking company by helping to expand the North American market, then you want to be here. Work with a diverse and supportive team and help us get to the next level!
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced candidate to manage ”lead to close” sales cycles. The ideal candidate must have Saas sales experience with a background of achieving quota by growing revenues in new and existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing deals
● Experience in proactively growing customer relationships while being curious to understand client’s business
● Track record of consistent territory growth and quota achievement
● Drive sales in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
● Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
● Assist customers in identifying industry relevant use cases and educate customers to make a strong business impact
● Build, develop and manage your sales pipeline
● Lead and communicate effectively with other departments such as marketing and pre-sales throughout the sales process
● Create & articulate compelling value conversations with stakeholders across the Org
● Travel to customer locations and marketing events as needed
● Become an expert on your market and the trends within it
● Manage contract negotiations
● Minimum 6 to 8 years experience-industry experience is a plus but not required
● University/College Degree is a requirement with Excellent verbal and written communication
● Knowledge and experience of Cloud SaaS sales experience in a B2B environment
● Experience selling software to technical buyers
● Prior background in Logistics / Supply Chain / Maps
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● Must be located in North America
Our Client is a first-ever decentralised, customizable, and tailored map stack focused on the transportation/logistics industry. They helps solve highly complex transportation and operational challenges. Every customer, use case, geography is different, and NextBillion.ai is able to integrate these differences directly into their mapping environment. They provides last-mile delivery, telematics, food delivery, automotive, and ride-hail with location tools and API's that help them adopt an AI-first approach. NextBillion.ai is customizable to be hyper-local and pinpoint accurate for difficult to solve enterprise use cases.
If you have any questions please call me or ping me on WhatsApp at +918050020304
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Founder & Mentor at SourcingXPress