Why Join the Raptor Pack?
- You join the gold standard in school safety software.
- You will join a company where innovation and customer collaboration are part of our everyday that drives new product development to help keep kids safe.
- You will work with diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry.
- We are committed to supporting your learning.
- We are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We are passionate about our mission ‘to protect every child, every school, every day.
What will you do?
The Account Representative will have full sales cycles responsibility for Visitor, Volunteer, Emergency Management and StudentSafe software solutions to smaller public-school districts and private and charter schools. The Account Representative will be responsible for building and maintaining pipeline by progressing incoming leads provided by marketing, cross-selling into existing clients and prospecting for new logos. The Account Representative will deliver online product demonstrations, be a subject matter expert for clients, forecast with accuracy, and close a high volume of deals.
- Be proactive and accountable for meeting revenue goals and mission objectives.
- Execute against the goals of the organization and maximize your results.
- Act on behalf of Raptor Technologies as the primary interface for new and existing school clients.
- Present the Raptor solution suite as a credible specialist in our field.
- Be proactive and accountable for meeting goals and objectives.
- Execute against the goals of the organization and maximize your results, as identified in the sales plan created for your specific set of responsibilities and metrics.
- Follow up with leads provided by Raptor’s Marketing Team in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated to become a credible specialist in school safety for customers and Raptor.
- Persistence and a high level of activity to ensure we maximize this significant opportunity.
What do you need to succeed?
- Software sales experience preferred.
- 12-18 months in an outbound lead generation and qualification role.
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Able to manage multiple priorities while completing tasks in line with customer and sales leadership expectations.
Nice to Have’s:
- Software sales experience.
What's in it for you?
Besides being part of the Raptor Pack, we care about each other, making a difference in our communities and achieving a success that is mutual.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership.
- Professional development reimbursement.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Paid maternity/paternity leave.
- Pet insurance.
- 11 Paid holidays.
- Workplace flexibility.
- Affordable health coverage (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) employer contribution to help you plan for the future.
Raptor Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
How did Raptor become the nation’s leading provider of integrated school safety solutions? It started when we had the vision to build the first web-based visitor management system designed specifically for K-12. That system, Raptor Visitor Management, is now trusted to protect more schools than all other K-12 visitor management systems combined. Today, Raptor is trusted by over 35,000 K-12 U.S. schools, representing more than 5,000 districts. Every school day, Raptor screens over 350,000 visitors, flags 75 sex offenders, and alerts schools of 150 child custody issues.
But we didn’t stop there, Raptor has grown into a fully integrated school safety software suite that enables schools to not only screen visitors, but also screen and track volunteers, report on drills, respond to emergencies, and reunite families. Raptor Technologies is setting the standard for school safety by carrying out its mission to protect every child, every school, every day.