ClickTime is truly unique in the Software as a Service (SaaS) world. From bootstrapped beginnings to sustained profitability - all funded by a dedicated customer base, without any venture capital funding - ClickTime has established itself as a leader in the time management space, tracking over $160 billion worth of employee time. While headquartered in San Francisco, ClickTime’s 40+ employees work remotely throughout the United States, with continued plans for remote growth.
About The Role
ClickTime helps companies manage their most precious asset: Their team’s time. Historically, that mission has sold itself; most of our growth has been generated from a steady stream - if not flood - of inbound requests, trials, and demos. However, as we aim to build a category-leading sales machine to achieve record-breaking growth, our outbound sales strategy will become pivotal. That’s where you come in.
As ClickTime’s first Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a central role in spinning up an outbound machine designed to win over our best customers. Reporting to our Director of Sales, you’ll generate new business opportunities by identifying prospects, developing email and phone campaigns, and creating lasting relationships. As you learn the role, you’ll receive unparalleled mentorship by a veteran sales leader who will invest time and energy in growing your career. If you’re coachable, goal-oriented, resilient, and love helping teams win, we want to talk to you!
- Work with Director of Sales to build a sales generation strategy
- Drive outbound sales activities (e.g. cold calling, lead generation, and lead follow-up)
- Call and qualify inbound leads
- Listen to business directors, HR professionals, and accountants to understand their needs; effectively communicate how ClickTime can address those needs
- Document details of communications with prospects, including use cases, purchase timeframes, budgeting, next steps
- Prioritize leads, and set up appointments/demos for Account Executives
- Manage and maintain pipeline of interested prospects
- Use CRM tools to help identify prospects, territories, and beyond
- Team Player. You believe that accomplishing a shared goal is far more rewarding than any individual accomplishment. You inspire those around you and support your colleagues whenever you can
- Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone and via email
- Goal-oriented; record of overachievement in previous pursuits
- Curiosity. You love to learn new things and love to teach others about what you’ve learned
- Technically adept
- Articulate. You’re able to explain complex concepts easily to any audience, whether it’s a five-year-old, a CEO, or your grandparent
- Excited to work in a high-volume, high-output environment
- QuickBooks and/or Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Prior successful sales, lead qualification, and/or SaaS experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
ClickTime is an equal opportunity employer (EEO), and we value diversity at our company. We provide employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salary range: $50,000 - $60,000 base
$80,000 - $90,000 OTE