DataVisor is the world’s leading AI-powered Fraud and Risk Platform that delivers the best overall detection coverage in the industry. With an open SaaS platform that supports easy consolidation and enrichment of any data, DataVisor's solution scales infinitely and enables organizations to act on fast-evolving fraud and money laundering activities in real time. Its patented unsupervised machine learning technology, advanced device intelligence, powerful decision engine and investigation tools work together to provide guaranteed performance lift from day one. DataVisor's platform is architected to support multiple use cases across different business units flexibly, dramatically lowering the total cost of ownership, compared to legacy point solutions. DataVisor is recognized as an industry leader and has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Our award-winning software platform is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, machine learning, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
As an account executive (AE), you will be responsible to develop and implement business plans to stimulate product revenue, deployment, and support strategies to effectively lead a team of virtual internal resources across a defined geographic territory. AE will have additional resources to support its revenue goals and will allocate to manage the sales territory and the sales process.
AE will manage early-stage opportunities from qualification through the sales process to contract closure. You will work with the DataVisor customer success team to ensure customer contract renewals and upsells while assisting the client service team to manage the resolution of challenges.
- Exceed annual ACV bookings quota by landing greenfield accounts and expanding existing client usage, create and execute campaigns in concert with assigned Sales Development Reps to create demand and pipeline
- Develop an account plan for strategic accounts, then drive the execution of that plan
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Engage with C-level and VP-level prospects to position DataVisor’s strategic value proposition
- Develop and deliver world-class sales presentations and proposals to different personas within customer organizations
- Orchestrate client and internal teams to successfully execute deals and close business end to end
- Be able to draft and deliver pricing proposals, and edit contracts based on templates
- Maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com in an accurate and timely fashion
- Accurately forecast ACV bookings achievement
- Minimum 5+ years enterprise level B2B SaaS selling
- Past sales experience with financial institutions is a plus
- Must have success with closing Enterprise business of $500K ACV and more. Business analytics, fraud mitigation, security, and big data experience a plus
- Consistent track record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Self-starter to develop and qualify sales opportunities, strong ability to prospect within greenfield accounts to build pipelines quickly
- Organized, with specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level or VP-level executives
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles requiring large investments by the client
- Focus on selling business value, and loves to compete and win
- Strong ability to identify strategic client pain and business opportunities, then increase customer engagement and develop unique and compelling value propositions.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down)
- Assertive, passionate, and consultative, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and passionate environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required