Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading commerce + content platform. For consumers, we help them discover and purchase products directly on the news and content sites they visit daily. For merchants, we provide unmatched exposure through shoppable articles and product features on the world’s largest media outlets. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for over 1,000 publishers including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and many more. TPG’s Integrated Media acquired a majority stake in the company in December 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive (AE) to join our team. As an AE at StackCommerce, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest media brands in the industry while also being part of a fast-paced and innovative company culture. We offer fantastic benefits such as health, dental, flexible vacation time and remote working. As an AE, some of your job responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing relationships with Brands and Media Companies
- Identifying and close new business opportunities (SDR support and Self-Sourced)
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth
- Representing the StackCommerce brand in the media industry
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Continuously staying up-to-date on industry trends and developments
- Leveraging data and analytics to inform sales strategy
- Utilizing the StackAgency platform to create custom solutions for clients
As a member of the StackCommerce team, you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a real impact on the company's success. We are passionate about our work and are committed to creating a positive and collaborative work environment where everyone can succeed.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or above in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, Finance, Analytics a plus).
- Min 3-5 years Sales Experience in related fields (Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Affiliate Marketing (Sales).
- Strong understanding of CPC, CPA, CPL, Flat Fee sales. Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing not required but a plus
- Personality Traits:
- Strong organizational skills
- Competitive natured and driven by goals/targets
- Thrives in a team environment
- Self-starter & comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Content Commerce, knowledge of of Affiliate Marketing is a plus
- Strong understanding of G Suite products (Google Sheets, Drive, Docs, etc).
- Understanding of Excel
- Expert in outbound sales efforts including but not limited to Outbound email campaigns, drip campaigns, warm and cold calling and able to provide direction and support to SDR team members
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms such as Salesforce for use in tracking sales pipeline
- Extremely familiar with sales enablement tools such as MixMax, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and/or similar tools/technologies
- Comfortable presenting to Sr. level executives and decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of sales forecasting and sales projections based on pipeline
- Ability to provide support and guidance to sales support team members (SDR).
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with a creative solution. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 7 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our President over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, and team culture events (even while remote!)
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.