InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart solution, is a leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to InvoiceCloud, clients can improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 50 million payments processed annually, InvoiceCloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.InvoiceCloud.com.
The Solutions Engineer will utilize their experience and knowledge of Invoice Cloud technology, industry standards, and engineering principles to assess technical options and design high quality solutions for new software partners and clients.
Working directly with our partners and clients, Solutions Engineers will engage early in the customer life cycle as technical consultants, providing product expertise, API coaching, integration designs, and coordination of systems integration testing. Throughout the life cycle, Solutions Engineers will collaborate with Invoice Cloud’s implementation and engineering teams to ensure high quality solutions are delivered.
What You'll Do:
- Work with partners and clients to determine their integration needs & capabilities using a structured requirements discovery process.
- Work closely with an integrations project manager to size, scope, and plan the partner integration effort.
- Create integration designs, including the specifications for file layouts and web service calls to facilitate invoicing and payments in conjunction with the partner system.
- Support implementation teams on delivery projects as they bring new clients live on the partner integration.
- Design modifications and enhancements to existing partner designs to improve functionality and expand our reach in the partner’s market segment.
What We Seek:
- 3+ years of experience in delivering Cloud (SaaS) Services for Financial Services. Prior Invoice Cloud experience or interaction is a plus.
- 3+ years in a consulting, software design, solutions, or technical sales role.
- Customer driven and results oriented. Must be able to manage multiple competing projects, establish priorities, and execute with high quality.
- Experienced in data integration, management, and security using web services, file transport, and database solutions. (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON, SFTP, SQL).
- Experienced in utilizing Postman and SoapUI to validate and debug web service calls.
- Ability to import, manipulate, and export data in Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced delivering integrated web applications technically, stylistically, and securely through the cloud.
- Experienced delivering cloud applications through Azure or AWS.
- Experienced in federated identity management and SSO/SAML is a plus.
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal departments and external clients.
- Able to work closely with software partners to develop integrated solutions for common clients.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
We offer a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), wellbeing days, paid holidays, and summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid parental leave & Backup Care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.