We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next and take action. Our offerings, proven solutions and innovative partner ecosystem create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We work with many industry leading organizations across 18 countries - including 14 of the 30 most innovative US companies, 80% of the largest banks in the US and India, and numerous innovators across the healthcare ecosystem. In addition, we are recognized across the industry as the market leaders from delivery and customer excellence, as rated by ISG (2020 and 2021 ISG Star of Excellence Awards).
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value.
We provide a people centric work environment that enables our employees to:
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally.
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies.
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best.
As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
We are looking for high energy people, who are passionate about meeting and exceeding growth
goals. Candidates are expected to be conversant with digital technology and believe in solving
customer problems by providing creative solutions and services.
● Responsibilities will include selling digital services portfolio cascaded often with
Google Cloud, Google AI/ML and G Suite services
● Work collaboratively with the Practice Units and Marketing to position services
(Professional and Tech Support)
● Work collaboratively with the Google team to jointly re-sell Google products
● Own, deliver and overachieve the M-o-M and Q-o-Q sales target
● Assist in identifying accounts to be targeted, penetrating these accounts, and
establishing excellent relationships with CxOs and other key stakeholders
● Engage and strategize with senior-level executives at client companies to
demonstrate how Persistent can take them from idea to real impact
● Initiate conversations on capabilities and have overall awareness about the
● Own and manage the entire deal 'Qualify' to 'Close' lifecycle. As most of the
accounts are going to be long term engagements, ability to maintain long term
relationships with our clients. Assist in MSA and Google Products or Services
(Google Cloud/GSuite/Maps) Reseller Agreement
● Understanding the client requirements (needs analysis) and then customizing the
product/product pitch as per the client needs
● Developing SOWs (Statement of Work) by working with Persistent Practice Units
and Legal team
● Own and develop a healthy sales pipeline that exceeds quota expectations
representing the assigned region for overall business planning sessions with
Persistent Sales Leadership for sales reviews
● Gathering market intelligence on products, competition, opportunities, new avenues,
latest trends et al
● Set higher benchmarks in adherence to processes and also identify and make
improvements in process, efficiency, enablement, and productivity
● Build relationships with Google to increase Google Sourced Leads and closing
● Familiarity with issues & challenges related to medium & enterprise businesses
● Organizational, communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
● Demonstrated ability in having effective interactions at multiple stakeholder levels -
across hierarchies in client organizations and across functions and teams in the
● Understanding of sales cycles, demonstrated track record of structuring and
managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery
● Must have the ability to professionally and effectively deliver presentations to small
and large groups
● Comprehend communication-based audience (mostly with end Customer/Client's
● Keen sense of understanding client pain points, be empathetic
● Communicate with Google executives, client executives
● Be able to speak and represent the company and the offerings at events
● Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.