Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Ireland, Dublin (hybrid work)
Business Sector Manager
Enterprise Computing Solutions
WHO WE ARE:
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions
(ECS), a part of Arrow Electronics, brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners. We help businesses grow faster, operate efficiently and transform in a dynamic market.
Find more information about us on our page: Home | Arrow ECS IE
Learn more about Arrow - Welcome to Arrow - Five Years Out - YouTube
About The Role
The Technical Account Manager
in Arrow ECS will be responsible for building & maintaining influential relationships with customers, suppliers and Arrow partners creating demand for Arrow products by proactively offering engineering and supply chain solutions.
The role will be working closely with our vendor, IBM
The role is based in Dublin, Ireland
(hybrid work possible), with a requirement for travelling across Ireland.
A driving license
is a must have.
What will you be doing at Arrow Enterprise Solutions?
- Demand Creation: You will be focused on technical needs of complex, emerging, or underpenetrated prospects and drive/create new opportunities and product selection within their accounts, and create demand activity using other technical resources as needed.
- Account Management: You will initiate and schedule regular visits to the customer facility selling Arrow's franchised lines and services, create selling opportunities through a planned discovery process, gain solid understanding of customer's needs and how to translate those needs to Arrow requirements or opportunities and execute on solution selling through a working knowledge of Arrow's supply chain solutions and design processes. You will be accountable for growing profit and maximizing margins by selling value-added, long-term solutions, with emphasis on demand creation and engineering.
- Relationships: You will drive supplier and customer engineering relationships at multiple levels and utilize distribution/rep/supplier knowledge to grow market share and sales.
- Staying current on product knowledge and/or gaining technical certifications, attending supplier training events to keep up-to-date on product line and maintaining supplier databases, keeping design registration information accurate. Staying updated on current related technologies in customer base, and attend training as needed.
This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What are we looking for?
- You have experience in a similar technical/engineering position within software solutions sales or IT channel sales
- A full driving license and readiness to travel
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and develop strategic business relationships
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
- Effective communication with people at all levels
- Natural propensity to adopt a structured approach i.e. managing time in the office and on the road, determining who key decision makers are and the dynamics of the sales of complex projects.
- Ability to learn product benefits and solution sales concepts including working with alliance vendors.
- Problem solving and capacity to follow through on a task to conclusion.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive employee compensation package - salary consists of base and variable compensation
- Extra benefits: life insurance, pension scheme
- Reliable & trusting work environment
- Cooperative team with flat structures and communication
- Professional and personal development
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create a diverse working environment by pro
viding equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If yes - send us your application.
IE-Dublin, Ireland (Rosemount Business Park)