Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
Enterprise Growth Account Managers (AMs) have the opportunity to take this mission to market and partner with global tech leaders, helping them develop their people, processes and technology. Your goal will be to drive revenue expansion within a portfolio of existing Enterprise customers using Pluralsight’s sales methodology as part of a remotely distributed, highly collaborative team. Selling both Pluralsight Skills, our world-class technology skill development platform and recently acquired A Cloud Guru (now Pluralsight Cloud) means you’ll interact with CIOs/CTOs focussed on building business critical skills to stay ahead.Who You’re Committed To Being
What You’ll Own
- Passionate about building relationships and establishing successful and collaborative cultures
- You are autonomous - you like to understand the guidelines for success, partner with the business to get what you need, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- You are a consultative seller who is seen as a trusted advisor
- Humble and team oriented. You are curious and driven
- Ability to manage well in times of growth, change, and ambiguity in a fast growing environment
Experience You’ll Need
- Meet and exceed sales quotas - successfully close customer contracts ranging in size up to multimillion dollar deals
- Build and grow pipeline, accurately forecast, develop existing and new relationships within your account’s SOI
- Vertical market sales and developing new vertical market sales plans
- Be responsible for your business: develop leads, and close opportunities - develop territory account plans, create and implement demand generation plans within territory
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor at executive level, with long term relationships for future cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Prospecting, developing, managing, and implementing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management. Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Leverage internal and external tools to improve customer information - Increase success with special SaaS toolkit, provide feedback on pre-sales issues and competitive trends, use sales tools to identify and profile, quote, invoice, and collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years of related or equivalent experience with Enterprise/Fortune accounts
- Background in business development and heavy prospecting with the ability to create new opportunities in ways where others have not
- Proven knowledge of and experience in: Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling
- Developing sales pipelines, accurately forecasting penetrating new accounts, driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment
- Sales cycle expertise - sales process planning, forecasting, prospecting, communication, negotiation, presentation
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.