MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks software is accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
It is almost unimaginable to think of a technology that has not been influenced, impacted and in many cases made possible by MathWorks software. Your mobile phone, your social network, your TV streaming service, even your take out!
MathWorks sales environment provides a solid platform for selling world-class products and services to our largest customers.
As an Inside Account Manager for our Enterprise, Major and Large Accounts, you will be an integral part in the success of the Commercial Sales organization by collaborating with Field Sales and Technical Engineers. You will be Partnering with 1 to 4 Field Sales Representatives; One team, one strategy, working towards identifying and solving customers' technical and business challenges; accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
You will focus on driving revenue growth by developing end user relationships, increasing adoption and broadening usage by leveraging product, service, industry and workflow knowledge.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
This role is fast-paced and exciting. As part of the team, you will:
- Participate in account planning
- Drive sales and adoption of our software by prospecting and identifying new contacts and projects
- Enhance the customer's skill level by establishing their training requirements and positioning our training offerings
- A bachelor's degree and 4 years prior sales experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- C1 Level German
- Experience with MathWorks products (MATLAB or Simulink)
- Proven success of meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales metrics.