ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup during the early stages of building the new Sales organisation. As one of the first Italian or Spanish speakers on the team, you will have a unique opportunity to quickly grow the Southern European markets.
We’re looking for an Account Executive who has a proven track record of exceeding quota via net new account acquisition. Plus some account management experience with expansion and renewals. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with Mid-sized companies, across a variety of industries.
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. And, you’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener, while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing!
We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics - we believe the product is the real reason for converting. Our secret sauce should be framed around how we can ensure people see the value of the solution we provide. If you’re ready for the ride of a lifetime into the billion-dollar unicorn club, please, by all means, click the apply button!
You're a solution seller! You engage, EQ, IQ and curiosity to provide a truly consultative sale.
A persuasive self-starter who has high integrity and an infectiously positive attitude. We are not interested in aggressive sales tactics.
You’re a good listener, with a low ego, who has a high degree of personal accountability.
You'll have sold SaaS solution with a proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Work all new business leads for Select (251-2,000) accounts, focused in the EMEA region.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Master the product and be able to field customer service and product questions from your leads.
- Perform customer presentations and demos via online web conferencing tools.
- Work with the Growth and Marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- Italian or Spanish fluency is a MUST
- Must live and have right to work in Dublin or the UK
- Demonstrable sales experience converting net new prospects to growing and retaining existing customers at a mid-market level.
- Experienced in SaaS the cycle
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Process-driven with diligent attention to detail.
- Experience with completing and leading Requests for Information or Requests for Quotes.
- MEDDICC or MEDDPICC Trained is highly desirable
- Experience selling project management software or other productivity tools.
- Experience with Slack, Front, Salesforce, and Outreach.
- Some exposure responding to Customer Service and Technical Support questions.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!... we reserve the right to close the advert early should the right applicant apply!
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.