Senior Account Executive – London
- You will use the company’s platform to find contact information and companies to
- You will be reaching out to prospective clients to generate new business
- Your will be responsible for creating and delivering demos, which are tailored to
- client’s requirement and needs.
- You will be required to provide accurate forecasts and clear visibility on your revenue
- You will be required to keep up to date with the company’s product and processes.
- You will get to collaborate with the Sales Engineering team on your largest
- You will be engaged in team development and mentoring.
- This fast-growing and industry leading data providing company, uses cutting-edge, digital market intelligence software, to provide service users with the most accurate prospecting information on the market.
- The company has access to over 140 million companies and over 16 verified
- The company has a market leading compensation package with uncapped
- uncommission, offers fantastic opportunity for career progression and an extremely
- supportive culture.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in closing multiple deals.
- Background in SaaS or Tech, and experience booking & qualifying Demos.
- Self-sufficient, proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota.
- Hunter mentality & willingness to drive growth in 100% new business.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Get:
£60,000 Basic with £52,000 OTE
2 Stage Interview Process:
1st stage – Interview on Zoom – 1 Hour (Sales Manager)
2nd stage – Interview at the office – 1 hour (Sales Manager & CEO)