Ledgy's mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Ledgy was founded in Switzerland in 2017 – in fact, we were the first ever Swiss company to be backed by Sequoia Capital. 🇨🇭 Today, Ledgy is a pan-European company with offices in London and Berlin as well as our HQ in Zürich.
We are proud to partner with some of the world's leading investors. New Enterprise Associates led our $22m Series B round in 2022, with Jonathan Golden joining Sequoia's Luciana Lixandru on our board. We are now focused on building incredible equity experiences for companies and teams, to make Europe the best place in the solar system to own equity 👩🏻🚀🚀
We encourage diversity and are an international team of 72 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We've done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As an Account Executive - DACH
at Ledgy, your mission is to help us scale our footprint in Europe by understanding your customers' business objectives and managing the end-to-end sales process. You will also gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap.Short-term goals (3 months):
Medium/Long-term goals (6 to 12 months):
- Get to understand the start-up and venture world inside and out
- Identify startups in need of Ledgy and pitch them our industry-leading product
- Work with and learn directly from other SDRs and AEs as well as our Head of Sales and our CEO
- Collaborate tightly with our product team by providing them with user feedback
The job is a good fit if you:
- Responsible for all steps of the sales pipeline from qualified leads to closing the deal → we have a tech stack living at the bleeding edge
- Build relationships with founders and leaders of the best startups and scale-ups from Europe and beyond
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Have monthly 1-on-1's with your team lead to fuel your professional and personal growth
Being part of Ledgy means to
- Are fluent in German and English
- Have 3+ years of hands-on sales experience working in B2B SaaS startups ideally from Series A+ (50-5000 headcount) within a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Are technically savvy, highly driven, and independent
- Have excellent business communication skills with the ability to elegantly addressing C-level stakeholders and senior decision makers with strong conviction and empathy
- Are familiar with common inbound and outbound challenges, know your way around them, and are hungry to constantly iterate processes
- Are interested in connecting with key decision-makers across large European scale-ups 🇪🇺
- Have a good network of startups and VCs in our target markets
- Have completed a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- See "the whole journey" and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it's leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH, DE, and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we're not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.