● VR | SaaS eCommerce | Seed-funded, moving to Series A soon
● Salary: £90,000 base (up to £180,000 OTE)
● Based in London | UK
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join one of the most innovative and exciting start-ups in the immersive industry.
Our client is expected to close out on Series A funding in just over 3 weeks’ time so high-growth opportunities for its employees is top of mind.
Using cutting-edge 3D technology to boost sales and customer engagement for businesses, they are on the lookout for an exceptional Account Executive to join their UK team in London.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of client campaigns, from identification and implementation, to overseeing and supporting with analysis & reporting. The right person for the job will be fundamental in the support of several key accounts across the business and will be excited to develop their role within the company. All while having flexible working hours and full support of the team.
Here’s everything you need to know.
What’s the company like?
- A small and diverse international team dedicated to making a meaningful difference
- Clients include Armani, Bloomingdale's, Harrods, Dior, Dom Pérignon, Getty Images and more
- Headquarters based in London, UK with an additional office based in New York, USA
What’s the role?
- Support the Account to deliver all client service requirements
- Work closely and collaborate with the whole Accounts and Sales delivery team
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities for the company through generating new business via the phone, email and social media
- Support Account Manager with account campaign delivery including daily reporting, talent outreach and fee negotiations
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs)
- Champion new processes and systems to help improve the efficiency of the business
- Prioritise opportunities and mobilise the appropriate internal resources to help accelerate their sales cycles
Who are they looking for?
- Educated to degree level, previous experience in sales and/or account management/ development
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization - from the frontline to the C-Suite
- You’re a team player with a passion to help grow those around you
- Confident in developing outbound pipeline and handling objections
- A genuine go-getter attitude who is resilient in the face of rejection and learns from such
- Growth mindset — dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- You have the ability to think on your feet and handle the unexpected with ease
Why should I apply?
- Pay and perks that reward your performance
- Remote-working culture
- Not your typical mass email, mass cold-call sales role. This is a role for smart, innovative people with a passion for brands
- Complete benefits package - including medical and company pension
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Company events
If you’re ready for the challenge, get in touch with us today.