One of the fastest-growing companies in the SaaS industry with over $426M, Series E funding is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive.
If you want to close large deals and earn an excellent salary at one of the best places to work in London showcased through their 4.8/5 Glassdoor rating, could this be the opportunity you’re looking for?
Here’s everything you need to know:
What’s the company like?
- A global leader in Account-Based Advertising software – clients include Cisco, Dell and Oracle – G2 overall leader
- Rated 4.9/5 on Glassdoor. Included on Inc’s Best Places To Work in 2019 and 2020
- Just completed four straight years of 100% revenue growth
- In the early stages of building a sales team in the UK
- Known in the industry for rewarding successful salespeople very well
What’s the role?
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be an instrumental player in the company’s growth
- Shaping and accelerating the company’s success in a new market
- Selling the solution that global blue-chip enterprises use to predict who their customers are, what they’ll buy and when
- Running your business like a CEO while acting as an evangelist for the brand and product
- Closing large deals and reaping the rewards
Who are they looking for?
- 2+ years of quota carrying software or tech sales
- Ability to close complex sales cycles
- Track record of over-achieving against your quota – Top 10-20% of your company
- Experience closing deals >50k ACV to line of business executives
- Comfortable with Enterprise CMOs, VPs Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, Sales leaders
As well as a joining a group of passionate of people, here are some of the other benefits you'll receive:
- Join a global leader in the account-based technology market
- Close large deals and get well rewarded for it
- Work with the coolest tech and the greatest people
- Spearhead a global leader’s expansion into a new market
- Incredible benefits package
If you’re ready for the challenge, get in touch with us today.