Role: Graduate Sales Executive – Tech
Location: Coventry, United Kingdom
Salary: £25,000 + £10k OTE (uncapped)
Start date: 3rd April 2023
💰£25,000 + £10,000 OTE (uncapped)
📍Fantastic, contemporary office space
🥳Supportive and employee driven company culture
📚Established + knowledgeable leadership team – Full 3 Month Sales Academy!
💸Huge Scope for progression
Our client are looking for looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and diligent New Business Salesperson for their team, with the opportunity to progress to Account Manager. They are seeking a self-starter who can work independently, and as part of a team and has a real aptitude to learn about the core product offerings and how they can help potential clients.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be provided with a full three month Sales Academy offsite in a top quality learning and coaching environment with 1-1 coaching and full role training.
🚀 The company
BCIS lead the construction industry with their cutting-edge approach to unlocking data and providing key insight to ensure the success of nationwide projects, such as Crossrail. Their innovative tech platform helps clients across construction, real estate and insurance to make informed business decisions, to mitigate riskand achieve success. We have been at the very forefront of thought leadership and guidance within our sector but wish to continue on a growth journey and have ambitious plans to move into new territories and sectors.
🚀About the role:
- You will be responsible for pro-active and creative outreach to key stakeholders of in-target businesses by phone, email and LinkedIn using technology provided for enhanced sales development
- Following a consultative questioning process when engaging and promoting the company’s products, ultimately leading to full 360 sales cycle expertise
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the solution provides
- Key stakeholder mapping through growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company CRM systems
- Develop excellent prospect relationships leading to the growth of new business accounts
- Achieve specified and agreed monthly KPI’s and target
🚀 Who are we looking for?
- Be part of an incredibly fast growing, well established business
- £25,000 basic salary (£35,000 OTE)
- Private Health Care
- Supportive and employee driven company culture
- Collaborative office environment
- Full onboarding, with a three month, industry leading Sales Academy programme
- Established and knowledgeable leadership team
- Pioneering the new business generation team – fast progression and massive market opportunity
- Social and fun office culture with an entrepreneurial spirit
🚀 Who are we looking for?
- Recent degree-level graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop genuine relationships with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
- Hardworking, determined individuals
- Drive to succeed and do well in a sales career
- Ambitious, self-starter equipped with tenacity, resilience and integrity
- Thrive in a target-driven environment and deliver consistently against agreed KPI’s.
- Strong communicator, with a desire to understand and implement sales principles
Assessment date: 15th March 2023
💌You can apply directly for this role at www.furza.co.uk/contact