With 950 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
As an Account Manager
you will develop an account list in a designated Canadian territory, drive engagement and build relationships with existing Recorded Future customers, and channel partners, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.What you'll do as the Account Manager:
What you'll bring as the Account Manager:
- Account development within existing Recorded Future install base – Prospect and pipeline within your designated territory
- Work closely with Recorded Future account teams and channel partners to drive business
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospective teams within the Recorded Future client ecosystem
- Plan and execute company sales strategy to exceed goals
- Effectively work with internal resources; BDR, Sales Engineers, Marketing, etc.
- Consistently update CRM system ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target and educate new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Experience in software and/or SaaS sales to enterprise customers
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence preferred
- Experience working with security-focused channel partners
- A proven sales record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Ability to travel within designated territory
This is a remote role. If you are interested in future opportunities at Recorded Future and reside in CO, CA, or NY please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.