Here at Zylo, our Enterprise Customer Success Managers are known as Senior SaaS Consultants, and they are critical in delivering services directly tied to Zylo’s core value for our clients, which is helping them achieve on the opportunities our platform uncovers. Furthermore, a key emphasis early in any client engagement will include ensuring the completeness of the client System of Record in the Zylo platform, maximizing the aptitude to drive tremendous ROI.
What you will do:
- Proactively preside over all customer lifecycle activities for each customer, including renewal and upsell opportunities with little need for operational oversight.
- Cultivate stakeholder and executive relationships that result in expanded use cases, growth opportunities, referrals, and clear communication of wins/issues.
- Drive monthly insight content creation and delivery, ensuring that new account details and opportunities are summarized and presented in a clear, actionable manner to the customer.
- Identify areas to drive ROI via the Zylo platform for each and every customer. This role should be laser-focused on customer value/ROI and consistently looking for new ways to drive platform value.
- Tactically assess the nuances of financial and utilization data ingested by our platform. A Sr SaaS Consultant should be able to educate customers on these points and assist internal Data Operations and Support teams with issues when they arise.
- Be the customer advocate internally at Zylo, not only within the Customer Success organization, but also when working with Zylo Product, Marketing, and Sales teams.
What we need:
- 5+ years in customer success, account management, or related field, with a focus on enterprise customers
- Experience in IT, Procurement, or SaaS space, working with cross-functional teams on cloud-based software purchasing, deployment, and/or management
- Proven aptitude to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Impeccable communication to articulate intricate concepts as well as tactfully and effectively assist, convince and delight diverse stakeholders
Nice to have:
- Familiarity renegotiating contracts and maximizing software licensing within a corporate environment
- Experience working with large data sets, and extracting insights and anomalies from the data and shaping them into new customer opportunities
- Experience creating professional and eye-opening solutions, utilizing graphics and charts to convey intricate themes and insights
- Aptitude to oversee multiple projects, across multiple customers in an ever evolving environment
- Familiarity with these tools:
- Customer Presentations: Google Slides
- CRM: Salesforce
- Customer Support: Zendesk and Jira (Engineering Support)
- Insights and BI: Excel and Sisense (BI dashboards curated by our Data Operations team)
At Zylo, we’re committed to furthering diversity, equity and inclusion and living up to our value of Growing Stronger Together. We’ve worked with our hiring team to craft job descriptions that accurately reflect the nature of the role and minimum qualifications to be successful. If your experience meets the minimum requirements, we strongly encourage you to apply. And if you’re not quite there yet, please consider submitting your resume to our talent community - we’d love the opportunity to get to know you.